how often do u visit coed section?

how often do you check into coed on this site? is this more or less than you used to use this section. why do you visit so often or not as much? what do you like to see in coed section?
I agree! Used to be fun before observing and saustin.
Based on probabilities the first and last choice should have very little if any replies replies.

Why? Because they are not in CoEd, only rarely here and won't be able to see this poll to vote.
Good question and personally I visit about as often as I have over the past 7 or 8 years.

Better question might be how often does a person read all or most or some or none of the threads?

Even more interesting might be how often do you post a new thread or reply to existing threads?

Thanks for asking.
this poll will be on eccie's main front page soon if not already there (yep i checked, it is there now) . I would notice it when I check into another realm and the national ladies chat areas on the main front page.
Personally, I don't think we have enough Trolls here in coed.
I'm not on coed as much as I used to be, but try to get on at least once every day or two. Sometimes I'll just glance through and not even read the threads. It depends on my mood, what piques my interest that day and what I've got going on offline.
Calling bullshit on the results. Everyone that voted today is obviously a daily visitor.
^^^ nope. I watch the headlines if I suspect one of the guys that have been basically taking over Austin Co-Ed don't open. Those threads may be informative but way too long. I am on ECCIE for sex not for all the other BS. Additionally the negative posts about members is out of control and needs to be dealt with.

Sam
  • Loxly
  • 05-03-2017, 02:19 PM
I'm with Tammy. I'll scroll through the forums and decide if:
  1. Is there anything informative (to me)
  2. Is there something I can add some value to
  3. Is this topic in need of my twisted humor

I avoid witch hunts.
Right now 57% are voting "very rarely / once a month or less".

I think the Russian's might have hacked this poll because those group of people probably haven't seen this poll yet.

I'm sure there is a mathematician that can construct a simple formula.
It's the Russians - they are everywhere!!!!

Right now 57% are voting "very rarely / once a month or less".

I think the Russian's might have hacked this poll because those group of people probably haven't seen this poll yet.

I'm sure there is a mathematician that can construct a simple formula. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
It's the Russians - they are everywhere!!!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Hell without the russians, Trump might not be prez... LOL
Hell without the russians, Trump might not be prez... LOL Originally Posted by nuglet
Just replace the word "might" with the word "would", and your post would be 100% spot on my friend!
I agree! Used to be fun before observing and saustin. Originally Posted by Kickrocks