Gift policy and ideas

All

When should a gift be given? On the first date to impress? At the second date as a reward for a great first date? Birthday, holiday, special occasion?

Gift ideas? I'm not a fan of gift cards as I like to bring something tangible flowers, body lotion perfume????
  • Old-T
  • 05-03-2017, 05:51 PM
Ladies I have not met often (or at all): a gift is a part of the ice-breaking and flirtatious foreplay.

For ladies I do know well, it is more birthday, Christmas, etc.
Once you get her naked there is no need for additional gifts.
Alcohol.
Alcohol +1 ...the good stuff you know!
Bring the fee to participate. No more no less.
I like to bring gifts to all the ladies I see. Alcohol, chocolate, something mentioned in a profile.
Think carefully about a gift if shes a traveling provider I've been given some things that were tricky to get home .
Alcohol. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
If I bring anything, it's this.
Gifts are always thoughtful but never required. If the lady has a showcase on here check out and see what she has listed under gifts. Gift cards are always nice.. a bottle of wine or favorite liquor or maybe her favorite perfume. I have even been gifted some goodies for my fur baby. I spoil him so it was very thoughtful.
Food!! Italian kielbasa
Let me elaborate on my previous post. If I bring a gift, it's something we can share in....and only for those I wish to establish a connection with. For instance, I brought a very nice lady a small batch bourbon, as I knew nothing about it, she shared with me her take on this. Another, every visit I brought different French wines, as she knew nothing about them and I could share my knowledge about them. Every visit was a different region of wine, we tried them, discussed them, etc.

The gift cards.....not interested. it has nothing to do with the visit, no connection, might as well just tip the amount.

Anyway, that's my opinion of gifts.....I'm sure others have their own take. I made them personal, and used them sparingly. There were other gifts, but you get the idea......make them personal. Something you can share to enhance the visit.
a great gift for a touring gal is for you to buy her P411 points......
All

When should a gift be given? On the first date to impress? At the second date as a reward for a great first date? Birthday, holiday, special occasion?

Gift ideas? I'm not a fan of gift cards as I like to bring something tangible flowers, body lotion perfume???? Originally Posted by Arnoldgov
You mean nothing to her on the first date.... Don't expect anything.....

On the 3rd date she might fix you something to eat, do something special or gift you some time in appreciation of your business...... maybe invite you to dinner or lunch after the session....

If you are a regular you should expect something for your birthday..... free sex is a cop out IMO..... If you have been a reliable client she should know you and invest a little time and money to make your birthday special.....

After a year I've seen something at Christmas that let me know I mattered to her....
wow you are a WISE man.......{quote} If you have been a reliable client she should know you and invest a little time and money to may your birthday special.....

I do just that....usually I will decorate my hotel rooms with balloons & streamers/get the gent a cupcake and maybe a small gift like a gourmet candy or a sports magazine...................... ...once I got the gent had known quite awhile a personalized pocketknife {he collected them}