How does a boy grow to be a man believing that anything is OK with a woman that has had too much to drink?

I've seen it happening in clubs as well as at parties......

There are those guys that target the tipsy girl and start buying her more drinks.....

Maybe the young lady looks pretty hot in a sexy red dress and he thinks he can get what he wants if he can get her drunk enough....

I've read it in reviews where guys comment how drunk a girl was yet he brought a bottle to the session.......

What is it in the make-up of a boy becoming a man that breeds that attitude?

Parenting? Television? Movies? Peers?

Personally I want nothing to do with an intoxicated woman. I find nothing appealing about a woman that is clueless of where she is or who she is with.

IRL is bad enough..... But why try to get a provider drunk when you can already buy what she has to offer?

Is it simply that you are like Beachplayer03 and don't want to pay? Or you are trying to get something from her she does not want to do?
How funny that your the only one that thinks that way.. maybe that is a fantasy of your to play it off like you don't like it. But I am sure that is the only way you can ever get any is if women is passed out.the majority if not all your post have to do with rape, outing,violence,drunk women, robbing women and so on. Maybe your trying to remove the fact that you don't care about these women at all and that is why you call them whores because of all the rejection you have had in your life cheeseburger, maybe you party with beach player has something to do with it?. Does violence and tormenting women run in your family?. Was your father a women beater?. Was your mother a whore?. Maybe that is why you use that word... Please tells us cheeseburger we all want to k ow where this all came from...
  • sydmo
  • 07-18-2017, 12:04 PM
first time I ever liked a Whispers post, dude you even used the words "woman" and "young Lady" in your post. Good Job sir.
Mata trying to get them drunk and rape them. You are getting worse each day.
How funny that your the only one that thinks that way.. maybe that is a fantasy of your to play it off like you don't like it. But I am sure that is the only way you can ever get any is if women is passed out.the majority if not all your post have to do with rape, outing,violence,drunk women, robbing women and so on. Maybe your trying to remove the fact that you don't care about these women at all and that is why you call them whores because of all the rejection you have had in your life cheeseburger, maybe you party with beach player has something to do with it?. Does violence and tormenting women run in your family?. Was your father a women beater?. Was your mother a whore?. Maybe that is why you use that word... Please tells us cheeseburger we all want to k ow where this all came from... Originally Posted by Mata Leon
What a pattern of achievement mata. Calling someone's mother a whore. Very childish! Trying to redirect, not gonna happen. Your achievements speak for themselves. Bullying, violence, rape, mistrust, destroying of members reputations that stand up against you. Yah, keep winning mata. It is catching up with you. Wannabe rockstar
Was your father a women beater?. Was your mother a whore?. Maybe that is why you use that word... Please tells us cheeseburger we all want to k ow where this all came from... Originally Posted by Mata Leon
It's a rockin' l'il number an' it goes laik this:
.....we all want to know where this all came from... Originally Posted by Mata Leon
oh... you know Mata..... you hear about this shit all the time..... pretty girl at the bar having a few drinks..... some guy sees her and starts buying her more and groping her trying to get closer to her so he can have his way.....

pretty disgusting behavior.... Surely you have seen it....

Surely a boy isn't raised to be like that is he? With some, like your soulmate Naga, I think it's cultural as well as a part of being raised to disrespect women.....
That always bothered the hell out of me. I remember from high school some of the parties where guys would take advantage of drunk girls. Heartbreaking.
Mata should be locked up. He is a danger to society.
That always bothered the hell out of me. I remember from high school some of the parties where guys would take advantage of drunk girls. Heartbreaking. Originally Posted by squiretuck
Highschool? Shit... You can still see that behavior all over....
You are right. No argument there. I just saw it happen in high school, but I haven't been witness to it or around situations where it has happened since. For all others out there, I am speaking of my personal experiences, nothing else.

Highschool? Shit... You can still see that behavior all over.... Originally Posted by Whispers