First they came for the Jews

"First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew. Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist. Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me." - Martin Niemöller, a German Lutheran minister who was an early supporter of Adolf Hitler, but later became a prominent critic of the Nazi regime.

First they came for the gays. I didn't speak out because I wasn't gay.
Then they came for the minorities. I didn't speak out because I wasn't a minority.
Then they came for the transgender. I didn't speak out because I wasn't transgender.
Then they came for the poor. I didn't speak out, because I wasn't poor.
Then they came for the democrats. I didn't speak out, because I wasn't a democrat.
Then they came for everyone who wasn't a landowner. I didn't speak out, because I was a landowner.
Then they came for the everyone who wasn't a MAGA worshiper, and there was no one left to speak out for me.

I wonder if anyone will understand what I'm trying to convey? Hmmm?
Who are these imaginary boogeymen that are “coming for” any of those groups, and what are they going to do when they get there?
Who are these imaginary boogeymen that are “coming for” any of those groups, and what are they going to do when they get there? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Just a tiny group of one or two peaceful protestors
Those people weren’t upset with the poor, gays, blacks and trannies. Keep trying though.
Not yet, nope. Give it a few more years for the trickle-down hate to reach them, because it is already that way at the top of the GOP cult.
"First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew. Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist. Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me." - Martin Niemöller, a German Lutheran minister who was an early supporter of Adolf Hitler, but later became a prominent critic of the Nazi regime.

First they came for the gays. I didn't speak out because I wasn't gay.
Then they came for the minorities. I didn't speak out because I wasn't a minority.
Then they came for the transgender. I didn't speak out because I wasn't transgender.
Then they came for the poor. I didn't speak out, because I wasn't poor.
Then they came for the democrats. I didn't speak out, because I wasn't a democrat.
Then they came for everyone who wasn't a landowner. I didn't speak out, because I was a landowner.
Then they came for the everyone who wasn't a MAGA worshiper, and there was no one left to speak out for me.

I wonder if anyone will understand what I'm trying to convey? Hmmm? Originally Posted by onawbtngr546

... It surely seems rather racial to me.

#### Salty
Good to know, Nostradamus. This is an enjoyable fantasy to dig into, a glimpse into the mind of the propagandized.

Now that we’ve established it’s those boogeymen “at the top”, let’s work on what they’ll do once they get there. Is it death, labor camps, banishment, 24/7 rap music?
Just a tiny group of one or two peaceful protestors
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
... See the fellows in the "front of the line" there
and wearin' the red (MAGA ??) caps?

They are POLICE personnel ...
Since ya don't seem to know.

#### Salty