URL / Website: languageofloveus.com
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Domain mall
Activities: Dfk, bbbj×3, date, cfs, cuddling, shower, tit sucking
Hair Length and Color: Medium black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'6",lovely smile, overall hot and sexy should summarize it.
Recommendation: Yes
Can someone explain LOL's screening process? Seems like there should be a way to get verified without providing real-world employment info.
I don't think there is. I sent everything they asked for, but I don't have any references, so they wanted a message sent from my business email. I might want to go to LOL, but there's no way I'm jeopardizing my employment by sending a very easily traceable email to them.

I guess if you have references you're fine? It sucks because I was so close to getting screened. I really wish I was closer to Dallas. Those guys have some options when it comes to these types of services.
I am in the DFW area but I check Austin reviews to see who might be headed my way and I have used HDS, the Dallas LOL, for years and all I needed to provide was my P411 ID. Don't know if you guys use it but I have never had to give providers, studios or services any references just my P411 ID. It costs around $150 a year but I think it's been worth it.