Name: Blue
Phone: -
Email Address: greenlightscreening@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/models/blue
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: FB
Activities: See ROS, but a great time!
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders, brown, like the pictures.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is the girl in the pics. I think I made a post somewhere here and said she told me she didn't need Photoshop when the photographer asked, and she laughed about it. She knows she is a 10 in that respect, but not a bitch about it. Her tits are a natural solid B, maybe small C, but there is nothing about her body that should disappoint unless you just have to have big fake tits on your girls. Her smile is fantastic too.
Recommendation: Yes
So happy she is back, my appointment is set..
Nice review
Nice review Originally Posted by Brisk Free
Let's welcome the newest GL promoter!! 100% of posts and reviews are about GL, and the incessant thread bumps with "nice review" make it way too obvious, bud.

I haven't seen Blue yet, but she seems top notch. The no DFK thing sucks though
The no DFK thing sucks though

A little investment will probably get you further with her. I'll let you guys know what her tonsils taste like on my third visit :P
Let's welcome the newest GL promoter!! 100% of posts and reviews are about GL, and the incessant thread bumps with "nice review" make it way too obvious, bud.

I haven't seen Blue yet, but she seems top notch. The no DFK thing sucks though Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia

And you know what? You have seen her and you blast a person for saying nice review. Why so angry?
She does seem to shy away from dfk.
She does seem to shy away from dfk. Originally Posted by Heartside
On the Todo list. That is not a deal breaker for me
Got screened yesterday,. Blue will be my first one there