Hera old hag

I don't know why people here are lying about her and recommending her. She old in 40s. She has fake saggy tits. She horrible at bbbj and her was red (gross). I would not recommend her or kfest
I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist... but you just joined yesterday and your first two posts are shitting on a provider. Not saying its not true.. but its not a good look to start, given everything this board goes through with trolls and shit.
I been on this forum for awhile just forget my user name and password. It's just frustrating that people in here aren't honest.
write a review so we can see your perspective. I never seen her but there are a lot of promoters on here and hyping up.

It's hard to know what the truth is but I check 5-10 review before seeing someone at a FS Amp
I been on this forum for awhile just forget my user name and password. It's just frustrating that people in here aren't honest. Originally Posted by Tattilover
C'mon, every single ''new'' handle gives this same excuse, but they just happen to create the new handle in time to slag somebody. Hera is supposedly new, so you're telling us you know what she is like recently, under an old Handle you had, whose actual name and password you already forgot?
C'mon, every single ''new'' handle gives this same excuse, but they just happen to create the new handle in time to slag somebody. Hera is supposedly new, so you're telling us you know what she is like recently, under an old Handle you had, whose actual name and password you already forgot? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Huh?
I know the handle because I commented on couple of post. Chung tran your are getting upset that I wrote an review based mt experience
Someone needs a better translation app or just brush up on the English language.
Someone needs a better translation app or just brush up on the English language. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Lol I should really proofread before I post. To lazy
I don't know why people here are lying about her and recommending her. She old in 40s. She has fake saggy tits. She horrible at bbbj and her was red (gross). I would not recommend her or kfest Originally Posted by Tattilover
Bullshit!
Bullshit! Originally Posted by BoneHome777
Lol what's bs. Is she not old? Her tits are fake? Or are you upset because your a promoter and I am calling you out on your lies.
Contact websupport to restore you prior account, multiple handles are not a
allowed.
  • tom51
  • 05-17-2023, 10:34 AM
Guitar luv ya Chung for calling iut the assholes!!! I haven't wrote a review in 2 yrs but I'm strongly considering on on angel she's awesome & I know nothing about Hera
Bullshit to your review of Hera. She is older but not a hag not with sagging tits. Promoter? You guys that use that tag freely is also bullshit.
Bullshit to your review of Hera. She is older but not a hag not with sagging tits. Promoter? You guys that use that tag freely is also bullshit. Originally Posted by BoneHome777
So you admit she old next your going to her tits fake.