isabella nicolete

tried to help a girl out... i am not longer associating myself with her. thats all im going to say
Your rep is NOT in trouble. It is clear what's happened and it's unfortunate. But, you're not assosciated with her behavior. Thanks for the thread. But in this case, all you are doing is drawing more attention to her shit and attaching it still to you. We KNOW(men's lounge). If I were you, I'd ask this thread be removed.
i wont remove it... ill leave it simple and just say i wont be talking to her anymore. and please men, dont ask me about her
Yes, but you modified your original OP. Smart. Now, can you show me the ropes? LMAO! Can't wait to meet you one day. I've heard great things about you.
Why would you ask a thread to be removed?
Because those who didn't know now know or will look for it. For a provider, this is her business. She must be careful in perceptions, associations, etc. In this case, it would've been better to let it die. No one knew except a few. Now, everyone's like, "what?, what happened and who"...just IMHO
My point...you posted here at 11:14, then went looking, found it and posted 11:21 in men's lounge...I'm the shit. Please, applause!!! No stop it. Stop it. I'm not that great. Ahem...
I bet had this been a certain someone's thread you would have been much quieter
Nope. That's why I haven't posted her review, nor other. For the protection of her kids, etc. This is public and all can be used against her. Now, that is some rouge shit going on there. I wish the best for her.

EA, how do you spell Rouge, I'm at a loss?
I think your drawing more attention to it than the OP is..... personally I don't care, I don't hold one provider accountable for another one's action.
I think your drawing more attention to it than the OP is..... personally I don't care, I don't hold one provider accountable for another one's action. Originally Posted by mojojo213
My point exactly...
Fucking god...moronic...
Mijo, your yap is yapping about shit that it shouldn't be yapping about.....ijs
Fucking god...moronic... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I've beaten you at chess before...should we...(nah, the MODs won't let us, DAMN!!!). Not nice to call the OP a moron, ijs. She was only expressing her honest convictions in her provider-ship.