Bad girls...whose got "the look"?

Do you love a woman who knows how to use her eyes? You know what I'm talking about...it's called "the look". They used to call them bedroom eyes...but they're really "fuck me eyes". She might have a few accessory tricks...wearing colored contacts, your favorite hot eye shadow (purple ), or some slutty false eyelashes, but it's really "the look" that gets you. You might see these bad girls anywhere, here, or at the mall, it really doesn't matter. Those fuck me eyes just send your mind straight to the gutter don't they?

Who has the look? Who has the best fuck me eyes?

Two of my favorites...

Yeah that one on top I could do some dirty things to her for sure.
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Bad, good, hot, totally awesome... AB ;-)
  • BLM69
  • 01-13-2016, 08:23 AM
Bad, good, hot, totally awesome... AB ;-) Originally Posted by latrep
I agree, bsb is a cutie
Holy damn yes she's got my vote!!^^^^^
Originally Posted by SisterTwister
lol that book is doing the opposite... Don't think I can equate "making love" with a bad girl giving me the "I need you to fuck me now" look.
Yeah that one on top I could do some dirty things to her for sure. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Maybe you will baby...

My vote goes to Jules Jaguar. Eyes look very seductive to me.

My vote goes to Jules Jaguar. Eyes look very seductive to me.

Originally Posted by izzy32
Thank you so much for the mention
lol that book is doing the opposite... Don't think I can equate "making love" with a bad girl giving me the "I need you to fuck me now" look. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Here you go...

My preference.

the eyes are the window to the soul...........the one with short hair was taken 4 years ago
Attached Images File Type: jpg photoalbum_44375528_user14333548-1.jpg (35.1 KB, 1599 views) File Type: jpg 9830.617080modifiedmodified.jpg (104.9 KB, 1613 views)
the eyes are the window to the soul...........the one with short hair was taken 4 years ago Originally Posted by DallasRain
Pretty Lady, sexy eyes!
thanks sugar...I always luv a chick who has sexy alluring eyes!

great post OP!! ladies lets see more eye pics plzzz!!