State: Pennsylvania
Address: Routes 51 & 88
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage TS ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Reddish brown below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Around 5'4" a little more curves than typical amp girl. Maybe C cup and bigger than typical bubble butt. A little thicker in middle and a decent enough face.
Recommendation: No
Interesting..I had a similar lukewarm experience with her but have yet to write the review.
thanks for this review - does anyone know if Jessica is still at Sky, or where she might be if not at Sky, thanks!
She's in Philly. Best thing to do if you like a certain girl is request mama bring her back. The more requests the sooner they get back. It works trust me.

thanks for this review - does anyone know if Jessica is still at Sky, or where she might be if not at Sky, thanks! Originally Posted by steve.smith.abq
How often do they get cycled out?
She's in Philly. Best thing to do if you like a certain girl is request mama bring her back. The more requests the sooner they get back. It works trust me. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers

thanks, Brother - I'll call and ask - although, I go to Philly often, and would be happy to visit here there is I knew where she worked in Philly - DM me if you do
I had a great experience with Happy, the only downfall is she would not let me do standing mish. There was no issues kissing and sucking her nipples. She got me hard as a rock purring while doing DT.
Kinda happy she's still there, I had assumed she was cycled out of rotation already.
Anyone know if Sugar will return?