Any questions? Hell yes, there are plenty of questions.

Who is this mystery man? Where did he come from?
Where is he taking us, ............and why doesn't anyone care?
All of Obama's records should be unsealed. There are far too many unanswered questions. The problem in this country is that the truth is no longer the gold standard. Obama is protected by his race. The truth about Obama is subordinated to political correctness.

Our situation in America, relative to Obama, is similar to the story of The Emperor's New Clothes. In the fable, the emperor is naked and everyone pretends he isn't. Then a child points out that he is naked and everyone immediately agrees, because one person dared to speak the truth. In modern day America, unlike in the fable, when the minority point out serious issues about Obama they are ignored or stigmatized as racist. When it comes to Obama , the truth is irrelevant.

Brandeis said that "sunlight is the best disinfectant". The sunlight of truth loses it's power to purify when the people are willfully blind.
JD---Do you know how insulting this cut and paste is Baloney? This is Easter weekend and maybe you could do this bull shit on another day.

PS: Please go to the only practicing Proctologist in Okiehoma and have him remove the corncob stuck up your ass!

You had better act quickly. It is pretty damn obvious from the bullshit that you are posting that things are starting to back up on ya!

Once the Doc removes the shitty corncob, follow the link. Hopefully you will enjoy it next time!

Today Is the Greatest Day Ever Thanks to This Video of Bar Refaeli Playing Tennis In Her Underwear
I don't have the time or inclination to shove each one of these ridiculous "questions" up your ass, but it took me less than 30 seconds to find out that the reason Michelle Obama can no longer practice law is because she went on voluntary inactive status in 1993. All she has to do is pay dues to reactivate her license and she can start practicing again. You're either stupid, a liar, a buffoon or all three.

http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/...llelicense.jpg
Actually I never took any claim that I created this and it is obvious in the way it is presented. Where it came from? Well, I got it from a close relative in an email. I don't live in Oklahoma, so where did that come from?

timpage admits that it is true that Michell can't practice law.

big tex, we already know that one is true. Can you dispute any of the rest of the claims? Can you confirm any of them?
BigTex I found your video on youtube. This explains you obsession with corn cobs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHkGt...1jMq7Te8uq_OLw
big tex, we already know that one is true. Can you dispute any of the rest of the claims? Can you confirm any of them? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Actually, I didn't read all of the "claims." I have better things to do with my time than read garbage "claims" once I recognize them as trash! In other words, I gave your trash the attention that it so richly deserved!

Now get the corncob out of your ass and pay attention to BL's video! You just might learn something worthwhile for a change!!!!!
BL's video is awesome. Corn cobs not so much. Can you believe that kid did that? LOL
  • CJ7
  • 04-08-2012, 02:11 PM
I don't have the time or inclination to shove each one of these ridiculous "questions" up your ass, but it took me less than 30 seconds to find out that the reason Michelle Obama can no longer practice law is because she went on voluntary inactive status in 1993. All she has to do is pay dues to reactivate her license and she can start practicing again. You're either stupid, a liar, a buffoon or all three.

http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/...llelicense.jpg Originally Posted by timpage

since JD's email came from a close family member apparently it runs in the family
BigTex I found your video on youtube. This explains you obsession with corn cobs. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Actually, I do not read your trash! And Whirly before you ask, I don't read yours either!

IIffy, JD and Whirly are three peas in a pod!
Actually, I do not read your trash! And Whirly before you ask, I don't read yours either!

IIffy, JD and Whirly are three peas in a pod! Originally Posted by bigtex
Fuck you too. I think of you, Barney, and Pelosi as peas in a pod.
All of Obama's records should be unsealed. There are far too many unanswered questions. The problem in this country is that the truth is no longer the gold standard. Obama is protected by his race. The truth about Obama is subordinated to political correctness.

Our situation in America, relative to Obama, is similar to the story of The Emperor's New Clothes. In the fable, the emperor is naked and everyone pretends he isn't. Then a child points out that he is naked and everyone immediately agrees, because one person dared to speak the truth. In modern day America, unlike in the fable, when the minority point out serious issues about Obama they are ignored or stigmatized as racist. When it comes to Obama , the truth is irrelevant.

Brandeis said that "sunlight is the best disinfectant". The sunlight of truth loses it's power to purify when the people are willfully blind. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Unfortunately this is true: The truth means nothing, and Obama is protected by his race.

It also bothers me that he has gone by a completely different name.
Barney, and Pelosi as peas in a pod. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Hey Dub, I do not know the posters by their first or last names. Which posters are they?
Unfortunately this is true: The truth means nothing, and Obama is protected by his race.

It also bothers me that he has gone by a completely different name. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
And what is that name???
Hey Dub, I do not know the posters by their first or last names. Which posters are they? Originally Posted by bigtex
Fast Cumm is Barney and CBJ is Nancy. GOT IT.