Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

• WTF
  • 07-02-2013, 12:22 PM
he had on a hoodie

part of the dress code in the community reads NO HOODIES... Originally Posted by CJ7
No blacks with hoodies in our neighborhood. But we're not racists!
  • CJ7
  • 07-02-2013, 12:23 PM
and my point from the beginning of this fiasco is that zimmerman is a victim of racism Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

can you read idiot? wake up and smell the racism ...

911 tape ... ready?

Zimmerman:
The back entrance.
[It sounds like Zimmerman says under his breath, ‘F-ing coons’ at 2:22]
NOTE: 911 dispatcher:
Are you following him? [2:24]
Zimmerman:
Yeah. [2:25]
911 dispatcher:
OK.
We don’t need you to do that. [2:26]
Zimmerman:
OK. [2:28]
WTF was Martin doing that was suspicious? Eating Skittles? Originally Posted by WTF
look the whole thing is a tragedy...thats a given

sun went down at 6:22, zimmerman calls dispatcher at 7:09 so its dark, trayvon's walking near houses... under eaves...zimmerman seems a zealous sort and yeah suspicious..the circumstances are somewhat suspicious

but to attribute to zimmerman racism and make some unsubstantiated claim that trayvon is only dead because he was black or only treated as suspicious by zimmerman only because he was black is without foundation

given the same fact scenario zimmerman would have been suspicious of anyone, hes a volunteer watchman

then if zimmerman, attacked by anyone and losing, well even you would have been at risk of being shot

it wasnt zimmerman's racism, try as the liberals might to put that forth, that created the tragic events...

even the prosecutors and trayvon's family's attorney have backed off that given the testimony and facts..although they'd most likely jump back on that bandwagon if they felt they could..but i did hear the attorney on greta say that wasnt their position

zimmerman however is a victim of racism
  • CJ7
  • 07-02-2013, 12:58 PM

which only proves you are racist ... along with several of your other comments

go back to sleep zzzzzzzzzz

which only proves you are racist ... along with several of your other comments

go back to sleep zzzzzzzzzz Originally Posted by CJ7
im breaking my rule of ignoring you because you called me a racist...

behind your computer you are quite brave as well as stupid
in real life you would never dare

i have said nothing racist.
  • CJ7
  • 07-02-2013, 01:11 PM
im breaking my rule of ignoring you because you called me a racist...

behind your computer you are quite brave as well as stupid
in real life you would never dare

i have said nothing racist. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

sure you have, youre just too stupid to know it..

you have continued to judge who is and who isn't racist, were you not a racist (in the depth of your shallow little mind), this case would rest on the merits of the scenario, not Zimmerman was a victim of racism
sure you have, youre just too stupid to know it..

you have continued to judge who is and who isn't racist, were you not a racist (in the depth of your shallow little mind), this case would rest on the merits of the scenario, not Zimmerman was a victim of racism Originally Posted by CJ7
give me your address

and if you were the least bit logical in your posts you would realize you have done what you say i did

you have judged both zimmerman and me a racist

i say based on the scenario he would have been suspicious of any color of person..you say zimmerman was suspicious because he was a racist..you are making the racism judgements...i make the judgement you are stupid due to your posts and their twisted warped uneven illogicness and i present them as prima facie evidence

i have said zimmerman is the victim of racism
  • CJ7
  • 07-02-2013, 01:15 PM
give me your address Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

youre an idiot
You do not understand what a manslaughter charge is.... Originally Posted by WTF
You can be found not guilty of manslaughter.

As I said. The charge is almost a moot point, enough reasonable doubt has been created for a not guilty verdict on just about anything the judge charges the jury with.
  • CJ7
  • 07-02-2013, 01:19 PM
You can be found not guilty of manslaughter.

As I said. The charge is almost a moot point, enough reasonable doubt has been created for a not guilty verdict on just about anything the judge charges the jury with. Originally Posted by Jackie S

proof is not the pudding, not the recipe ..,. don't count on it just yet
  • CJ7
  • 07-02-2013, 01:27 PM
give me your address

and if you were the least bit logical in your posts you would realize you have done what you say i did

you have judged both zimmerman and me a racist

i say based on the scenario he would have been suspicious of any color of person..you say zimmerman was suspicious because he was a racist..you are making the racism judgements...i make the judgement you are stupid due to your posts and their twisted warped uneven illogic and i present them as prima facie evidence

i have said zimmerman is the victim of racism Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Ive judged neither Zim or Martin, you need to comprehend text .. I post the text of the 911 call and let people decide for themselves ...

posting facts is TWISTED ???

youre an idiot
Ive judged neither Zim or Martin, you need to comprehend text .. I post the text of the 911 call and let people decide for themselves ...

posting facts is TWISTED ???

youre an idiot Originally Posted by CJ7
back on ignore after this..that wasnt the one but it might be included as well ..there were several before where you indicated zimmerman's decisions were based on racism ...any person who cares can see...but i will let america decide

but if you can find any..repeat any where i judged anyone a racist...as you so lyingly claimed please feel free to do so and point them out
can you read idiot? wake up and smell the racism ...

Zimmerman:
The back entrance.
[It sounds like Zimmerman says under his breath, ‘F-ing coons’ at 2:22] Originally Posted by CJ7
CJ ... did you write that or did WTF?

"Cherry picking" .... what someone editorialized "sounds like" ... "under his breath" ...

Did that person hear any "wet grass" too?
  • CJ7
  • 07-02-2013, 01:49 PM
back on ignore after this..that wasnt the one but it might be included as well ..there were several before where you indicated zimmerman's decisions were based on racism ...any person who cares can see...but i will let america decide

but if you can find any..repeat any where i judged anyone a racist...as you so lyingly claimed please feel free to do so and point them out Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Ive never equated Zimmers actions to racism ... quote me

and since you cant keep up, I clearly pointed out your judgement of zim being a victim of racism.... you think Im lying because youre an idiot ..

now run and hide behind the ignore button, chickenshit
Ive never equated Zimmers actions to racism ... quote me

and since you cant keep up, I clearly pointed out your judgement of zim being a victim of racism.... you think Im lying because youre an idiot ..

now run and hide behind the ignore button, chickenshit Originally Posted by CJ7
him being a victim of racism isnt calling anyone racist you dolt

you said... for that inane comment to hold true Zimmerman, would have to stop and question every resident he saw outside their condo walking the property..

then your hoodie comment was indicative of zimmerman being a racist