Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

• CJ7
  • 07-02-2013, 01:51 PM
CJ ... did you write that or did WTF? Originally Posted by LexusLover
who did you quote ?

snick
  • CJ7
  • 07-02-2013, 01:53 PM
him being a victim of racism isnt calling anyone racist you dolt Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

there ya go ... you being a racist decided zim is a victim of racism, and nothing else

see how that works ?
... If the prosecution does not come up with something substantial, the judge will give a directed verdict of not guilty. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The judge can let it go to a jury and if a verdict of guilty comes in the judge can set it aside.

That would be the politically expedient thing to do ... and judicial economy.

#1: The jury could come back "not guilty" ... done deal. Political cover.
#2: If not there will be an appeal of the setting aside .. and there will be a verdict the appellate court(s) can reinstate. Judicial economy, don't have to spend $$ on retrial.
can you read idiot? wake up and smell the racism ...

911 tape ... ready?

Zimmerman:
The back entrance.
[It sounds like Zimmerman says under his breath, ‘F-ing coons’ at 2:22]

NOTE: 911 dispatcher:
Are you following him? [2:24]
Zimmerman:
Yeah. [2:25]
911 dispatcher:
OK.
We don’t need you to do that. [2:26]
Zimmerman:
OK. [2:28] Originally Posted by CJ7

Horseshit! Just like most of your other posts.

Here is another link to the audio of the 911 calls. There were no racial slurs used by Zimmerman. You are an idiot!

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/the-grio/46771333#46771333
who did you quote ?

snick Originally Posted by CJ7
I quoted out of your post. That's who I quoted.

You are an idiot!

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/the-grio/46771333#46771333 Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
May be "intellectually handicapped"? Is that the PC for brain damaged?

One of the handwritten statements written (partially) and signed by the witness had a continuation of a Q and A in someone else's handwriting in which the A's in some instances are 180 degrees different from what the narrative handwriting says ... like "the investigating officer" ... "booking" the offense as vehicular manslaughter ... "782.071"!!!!

and our WTF-legaleagle regurgitating "manslaughter"

What does "wet grass" sound like?

"Sgt. David Morgenstern told them:
“I said we didn’t hear it, however I am not sure what was said. So I never said we missed a racist remark. I’m not sure what was said. “I heard something but again, not clear as to what was said. I did not hear it until it was pointed out to me.”

So the "engineer" modified the tape ...

............now you have what may be a racial slur based on an enhanced tape?

........... tampering with evidence anyone?

Is this the same engineer who erased dispatcher asking Zimmerman the race of the suspicious person?
there ya go ... you being a racist decided zim is a victim of racism, and nothing else

see how that works ? Originally Posted by CJ7
i fail to see how it works
i know you accused zimmerman of racism however

continually..

from your post of the false 911 "analysis" to the hoodie comment to the he would have to stop and question every resident he saw outside their condo walking the property.. comment
  • CJ7
  • 07-02-2013, 02:20 PM

Here is another link to the audio of the 911 calls. There were no racial slurs used by Zimmerman. You are an idiot!

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/the-grio/46771333#46771333 Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

I never said there were did I ?

I simply posted the 911 text and let idiots and racists decide for themselves
Thank God for Judges and Juries.... not mention statutes, rules of evidence, and rules of procedure ....

.. not to mention the Constitutions of Florida and the United States ... least I be judged by my peers.
can you read idiot? wake up and smell the racism ...

911 tape ... ready?

Zimmerman:
The back entrance.

NOTE: 911 dispatcher:
Are you following him? [2:24]
Zimmerman:
Yeah. [2:25]
911 dispatcher:
OK.
We don’t need you to do that. [2:26]
Zimmerman:
OK. [2:28] Originally Posted by CJ7
So you think the 911 tape smells like racism?

CJ: "I never said there were did I ?" .. well know you didn't say those exact words ...

although you did say ... "smell the racism" ... and then posted the 911 tape ...

What racism did you sniff in the 911 tape that made you think it smelled like racism?

BTW .. could you hear the "wet grass" too? Or did you just smell it?

Personally, I would ask Marcia Clark .. she's pretty good at adding and withholding evidence.

Or she was.
Thank God for Judges and Juries.... not mention statutes, rules of evidence, and rules of procedure ....

.. not to mention the Constitutions of Florida and the United States ... least I be judged by my peers. Originally Posted by LexusLover

constitutions are meant to be living documents according to some, you can find no sure protection there in these times of democratic rule
  • CJ7
  • 07-02-2013, 02:32 PM
leading idiots around by the ear and listening to their excuses should be a new sport

That’s the latest take from one of the news organizations, CNN, that earlier had reported -- it seems, erroneously -- that Zimmerman had uttered the phrase “f---ing coon” in his 911 call.
“It doesn’t sound like a slur anymore,” CNN features reporter Gary Tuckman said to host Wolf Blitzer on Wednesday. “It sounds like – and we wanted to leave it up to the viewer – but it sounds like we’re hearing the swear word at first and the word ‘cold.’”
The CNN reversal came after the quality of the audio recording was improved and analyzed by a second independent expert, who determined Zimmerman had been talking about the unusually cold Florida weather the night of the shooting

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/06...#ixzz2XvEYGd84
constitutions are meant to be living documents according to some, you can find no sure protection there in these times of democratic rule Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
There is no "sure protection" ...

... I hope those who are pilling on Zimmerman .. start pilling on another Hispanic ....

.. so far this doesn't seem like "self-defense" .... but, hey, who knows?

If one fills the jury box with like minded "crackers" they just might walk him... what you think?
  • CJ7
  • 07-02-2013, 02:44 PM
So you think the 911 tape smells like racism?

CJ: "I never said there were did I ?" .. well know you didn't say those exact words ...

although you did say ... "smell the racism" ... and then posted the 911 tape ...

What racism did you sniff in the 911 tape that made you think it smelled like racism?

BTW .. could you hear the "wet grass" too? Or did you just smell it?

Personally, I would ask Marcia Clark .. she's pretty good at adding and withholding evidence.

Or she was. Originally Posted by LexusLover
NO (lol) I didn't say those exact words ..

and BTW, Clark was on a panel with 3 other lawyers that agreed with her
If one fills the jury box with like minded "crackers" they just might walk him... what you think? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You won't need crackers. Just fill the jury with Patriots fans. They will let him go.