Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

Is it at all possible for you to participate in a thread without turning it into a personal shithole?

No wonder people continue to cry out against your disrespectful abuse of ECCIE bandwidth, Corpy!

And to no surprise, we all want you to quit lying and start being sincere in your participation on ECCIE.

But in spite of all "suggestions" you continue to default to talking about people's asses and calling them names.

See you around Corpy, I don't expect this to last much longer! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Below are several examples of how to respond without getting personal and not wasting bandwidth. Everybody should learn from Sup about how posters in this forum should conduct themselves.

They go very with with Skittles. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This is ALL that remains of your LIFE on ECCIE, Corpy.

Since you don't contribute elsewhere
Since you don't write reviews off women
Since you don't author threads with original premise
Since this is all you do

This is the totality of your existence on this board.

Sucks to be you.

Oh yeah ... Poo poo! Pee pee! Fuck! fuck! Shit! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You think Iva has an"sweet ass?" You certainly talk about his pooper a lot, Corpy!

Are you sick, or just GAY? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I know you are, Corpy, but what am I?
I know you are, Corpy, but what am I? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Whiny refuses to acknowledge the questions asked of him yet demands others respond to his "cross-examination." I wonder if that led to him losing his law license. Or was it because he grew up speaking jive? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Absofuckinglutely Budman!
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1053354942] Defense counsel yesterday announced that today will probably be the last day of testimony before the case goes to the jury. Despite the prosecutor's best attempts, almost every witness that testified -- including Rachel Jeantel -- reinforced Zimmerman's version of events. Dr. Di Maio brought it home for the defense with forensic evidence that put Martin as the one "grounding and pounding" Zimmerman and by noting that Zimmerman had suffered at least six blows to his head. Little Timmy claims he suffered worse playing football in high school, but then Little Timmy is a moron for playing football on concrete without a helmet. Plus, Little Timmy had a choice and could "leave" the field when he felt like he needed to; unlike Zimmerman, who was trapped and very uncertain about his fate and feared for his life. Also of note, neither CBJ7 nor the prosecutors have produced a witness who claimed to have seen Zimmerman inflict those wounds on himself.

You live in a fantasy world, Ekim the Inbred, where your genetically deficient, inbred, hayseed ass can only imagine that you have any power or purpose in life.

Spoken by a man who lets other men dressed as women plow his ass daily. LMAO
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Originally Posted by Budman
Be careful. The "race" police will pull you over and cite you.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Originally Posted by Budman
Be careful, the "race" police will pull you over and cite you.
Wow, this judge is asking for her credibility to be reviewed by the bar. She just verbally attacked the defense and Zimmerman in open court and is requiring him to personally answer questions to her instead of his attorneys speaking on his behalf. I have never seen anything this bizarre from a judge in my life, similar to the 24 hour later objection. She is absolutely gone bat shit crazy.
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Wow, this judge is asking for her credibility to be reviewed by the bar. She just verbally attacked the defense and Zimmerman in open court and is requiring him to personally answer questions to her instead of his attorneys speaking on his behalf. I have never seen anything this bizarre from a judge in my life, similar to the 24 hour later objection. She is absolutely gone bat shit crazy. Originally Posted by nwarounder
rather than dig through 36 pages of opinions, why not quote the comment before you WOW
rather than dig through 36 pages of opinions, why not quote the comment before you WOW Originally Posted by CJ7
Because I just saw it on TV and there is no quote on the net yet. Basically she drilled him, speaking to Zimmerman directly, and in a very hateful tone and asked him if he was going to testify in this case and stating she had the right to know right there and now. And then proceeded to make him answer to her directly. Bizarre shit from this wacked out judge.

But you can turn on the TV now to see her drilling him.
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 01:03 PM
oh

carry on

why watch tv when I have you to report ..

did the defense council object ?
oh

carry on

why watch tv when I have you to report ..

did the defense council object ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Yes and she overruled and demanded he answer. Obviously Zimmerman was stunned and said "I don't know", she then ordered him to make up HIS mind (not leaving it to his attorneys), by the end of the day. I'm not trying to argue whether he is guilty or not, just pointing out the judge if fucking gone crazy.
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 01:15 PM
Yes and she overruled and demanded he answer. Obviously Zimmerman was stunned and said "I don't know", she then ordered him to make up HIS mind (not leaving it to his attorneys), by the end of the day. I'm not trying to argue whether he is guilty or not, just pointing out the judge if fucking gone crazy. Originally Posted by nwarounder
I get it

It is her court, and a judge can ask defendants questions in certain circumstances... don't know about that on though
If this is true, then that is way out of line for a judge. It makes no difference what the jury says now, if he is convicted, the appeals court will toss this in a second.

She is a Government Official, and an officer of the Court. Has she Ever heard of the Bill of Rights?

She should be prosecuted by the Justise Department for violating Zimmerman's rights under his 5th Amendment Protection.

Beyond bizarre!
I get it

It is her court, and a judge can ask defendants questions in certain circumstances... don't know about that on though Originally Posted by CJ7
Crazy is more recognizable by watching a persons actions and the tone in which one is speaking. Maybe you have to see the way she is acting and the tone in which she is speaking to understand why I think she is acting crazy.
If this is true, then that is way out of line for a judge. It makes no difference what the jury says now, if he is convicted, the appeals court will toss this in a second.

She is a Government Official, and an officer of the Court. Has she Ever heard of the Bill of Rights?

She should be prosecuted by the Justise Department for violating Zimmerman's rights under his 5th Amendment Protection.

Beyond bizarre! Originally Posted by Jackie S
I doubt she'll be prosecuted, but all the lawyers on the shows are saying once again, "In all my cases or in my lifetime, I have never seen a judge do that before". Zimmerman, if convicted, is guaranteed an appeal after her antics. Maybe she is just guaranteeing herself that she will be recused as the judge in an appeal? She doesn't seem very happy about having to rule over this one for sure.
She just verbally attacked the defense and Zimmerman in open court and is requiring him to personally answer questions to her instead of his attorneys speaking on his behalf. I have never seen anything this bizarre from a judge in my life, similar to the 24 hour later objection. She is absolutely gone bat shit crazy. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Perhaps this trial is not going the way she felt it "should"~!