How many providers actually read ISOs?

I realize it's now down the OH2, but I get the distinct feeling that only a very small percentage of providers read/respond to the ISO forum. Is this true providers?

Is there a chat place that's active?
Maybe that’s why they advertise...
I read alot of them actually... I have found a lot of gents dont go through the ad section or might miss out on a provider because she posted earlier so the ISO section is great to kinda help a gent find the right person for what he is actually looking for
Not much at all , but I might start when I'm in town soon
May be I should start ?
May be I should start ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

If it is a fit, you should. The same providers reply to all the ISOs without regard to the actual post, e.g. "looking for someone in Frisco" will get a provider replying, "available in Duncanville".

The number of providers that repsond is very low and most don't match the request. If a provider matches the request, odds of an appointment are pretty high.
I post behind ISOs nut zi make sure what I post is compatible.....and usually I suggest other gals I know might fit.
And I always appreciate it Dallas 😁you've brought me a couple of people this way. Yes I check the ISO all the time.Sometimes I'm a day late not unusual. I am guilty of posting available from Kansas City or Independence because sometimes you never know who else might be reading those posts or when the poster might actually be coming to the area and might keep you in mind for that trip. I do agree that that is a good way to find people sometimes.
Yes I use to scan the iso page nearly daily. My only issue was that guys wanted someone literally right then.. when in reality that isn't plausible. Most providers want to be freshly showered and look our best. But also the client I guess isn't accounting for travel time? Along with verification time..
For sure i'm not going to replay to ISO> Like This
I' looking for a Spinner age 21-25
in Plano for 150hr.
I know what market is for me
why I'm not into looking to much at the ISO
posting .
Seems they are right now dates , I'll be more to check them out if and when I have down time.
Heck as much as some of the trolls make fun of any one posting in ISO if they don't fit the bill. Why would I want that happening !

If it is a fit, you should. The same providers reply to all the ISOs without regard to the actual post, e.g. "looking for someone in Frisco" will get a provider replying, "available in Duncanville".

The number of providers that repsond is very low and most don't match the request. If a provider matches the request, odds of an appointment are pretty high. Originally Posted by mag7315
100%
Yes I use to scan the iso page nearly daily. My only issue was that guys wanted someone literally right then.. when in reality that isn't plausible. Most providers want to be freshly showered and look our best. But also the client I guess isn't accounting for travel time? Along with verification time.. Originally Posted by hottieashley90
Agree w yall
And sexy Gina. Sometimes I will post behind those and say "for future reference i will be that way soon. Or suggest someone for their next time"....ya never know who is reading the iso and maybe get a future client from that comment.
That's a nice way to help out ,U are the so kind
Agree w yall
And sexy Gina. Sometimes I will post behind those and say "for future reference i will be that way soon. Or suggest someone for their next time"....ya never know who is reading the iso and maybe get a future client from that comment. Originally Posted by DallasRain
It's known that many don't seem to read them.

But it's getting a lot harder to find something that is close to a match. Beyond any obvious ones that don't fit, some are pretty unrealistic and nearly outrageous demands.
For sure
It's known that many don't seem to read them.

But it's getting a lot harder to find something that is close to a match. Beyond any obvious ones that don't fit, some are pretty unrealistic and nearly outrageous demands. Originally Posted by FireKitten