Activities: FBSM, CFS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Mid-back/black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very tall for an Asian woman, skinny, nice MM C+ up top
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the informative review

Yeah, man, tough times. I’ve never had to settle for the mamasan, though! When I went a couple days ago for the Joy(less) session, the mamasan was OLD old — probably mid-to-later 70’s and looking every bit of it, so probably not Mimi? This old one chastised me for staying away so long, so I guess she recognized me. Must be from a LONG time ago, because I didn’t remember her at all. The last few visits I made a several months ago, I saw Summer each time; gorgeous girl, great skills, and very fun and sweet. She’s moved on. You’re right — too much hit and miss now.
You hit the nail right on the head with that review. With the amount of $$$ they ask for that place, they shouldn't be acting like they are doing YOU a favor
Seems like this part of the state — maybe the entire state? — is slowly drying up. Definitely some excellent providers out there, but they’re pretty much now the exception rather than the rule.
Definitely drying up around here sounds like the green gate is permanently closed along with a couple more before that. May be a good idea to keep quiet about the ones that are still here.