ED Friendly Mature Providers

I know that every once in while - not very often - I'll see an ad for a provider who indicates she is friendly with guys who have ED, but I've never been in a position at the time to contact her for a session.

So, this question is for providers or for hobbyists who know of providers who fit the bill. I'm looking for a mature provider that is very patient and friendly with guys who have ED.

I'd rather know before scheduling a session that the provider is ok with it and it's even a plus if she has developed any ""special" techniques to try. I'm open to a lot.

Just for clarification - because I've come across providers who didn't know this - just because I almost never get an erection, doesn't mean I don't enjoy L1 or L2 (and yearn for L3). I enjoy them very much and love a nice explosive finish. However, for me, the explosion at the end is a lot more pleasurable if it happens when I'm hard than when I'm somewhere in between down and up.

Hope this makes sense, and I look forward to your responses.
Try Natalie Summers. Many a gent has reported that time with her is is an enjoyable experience on many levels.
Darlin'...if you ever get over Fort Worth way, let me know. I would be happy to see you and can promise that you would have a lovely time.

Who knows? You may find that there's no "problem" at all!

Good luck in your search!

--v
I may not meet your definition of "mature", but I have NO problems with gents in the ED category. Everybody needs lovin'
I guess I am considered a mature provider....and I have no problem with this at all.
A penis is a penis baby and they are all beautiful. Fortunately a hard one is not necessary or even desired every time. You are most welcome with most any provider I'm sure. I understand why you ask for mature. 20 year olds tend to yank on it and then ask you what's wrong. Doh!

Don't feel alone or depressed. It can be a very beautiful thing. There are things I can do with a soft penis, I couldn't dream of doing with a hard one. Like it better in a lot of cases.

You should be good love.
Count me in! "Mature" providers seem to be a little more sensitive and attentive to your 'needs'. The above ladies who have responded are compassionate and caring souls...some of us just enjoy making some one's day special.
I wonder if Gia Stevens is one of the ladies that will see ED guys?
Although this might have been a difficult post to write and present, it's a great one because there are many fine men who find themselves with this situation.

Rarely, do I toot my own horn (or at least try not to) but I would like to add my name to the list of great ladies who have posted above.

Whoever you choose to spend your time with, if it's with me or any of the above, you're in for a world of joy and pleasure.

Warm hugs,
Elisabeth
  • fawn
  • 02-06-2010, 10:46 AM
dammit....I was trying to keep my age a scret...
but I guess I am a mature provider too....and a damn sexy one at that..........
Damn it man,,how did you catch this ED, give me some,,Vnurse December Love,Reese Foster (will you see ME if I don't hAve ED , i CAN FAKE IT),Lovingkayla,Nicole Preston,Elizabeth and fawn.. There could be a cure here somewhere.. If not I can tell you how to overcome your problems.PM me..
Notsomuch,
Having been there and unfortunately still am most of the time...I have NEVER seen a provider that was not sympathetic and caring in this case.
These ladies for the most part are very professional.
bigtom62
Although getting to the destination is always great, the journey can be one hell of a ride.
Come see me! Really.....
Thank you. I am so pleasantly surprised at the responses to my query. I must confess that I have viewed the ads for every lady that has responded, but alas, I have never contacted any of you. Shame on me. It appears that I may have been looking in the wrong places. I'm very excited and encouraged to know that ladies of your caliber and reputation in this hobby would take the time and have the patience to work with someone like me.

Maybe it's time for me to branch out and expand my horizons a bit.

I look forward to any other input that someone may have to offer.

Y'all have a great day now!