We Chat

Anyone recognize We Chat "tata" ?
425 606 2888 Been chatting with her today. Richmond Ave location
She was on BP last yr. Looked her up today to see if she was still around. Decent rates.
I chatted her up a while back. But back then it was outcall only. I don’t really have a good place for outcalls so I passed. But I dunno. I had some pretty bad experiences with the backpage places so I would be hesitant on pulling trigger.
She sent me an incall address. I just drove by. Saw one monger go in and leave 10 mins later. I may toftt tomorrow
I may be wrong, but she had incall about two years ago. Claimed to be two college students, Korean and Japanese. Someone checked (it was sort of review) and left without trying: they were 40-something years old.
Excuse my ignorance but can you guys school me on this Wechat? Is it the platform providers use nowadays for contact or solicit? I’ve seen it mentioned often lately
WeChat, mostly utilized by Chinese, has proven very useful IMHO, to keep in touch with providers, discover new providers and especially useful by not having to use personal cell number, remember 7 Star Spa? WC allowed me to message my shop favorite ahead of a desired visit, this ensured I’d be greeted by her and enjoy her company for playtime, all the while Mamasan was unaware, Mamasan didn’t want girls being contacted by mongers on personal cell phone. I would send a WC text of my impending arrival she would either wave me in or tell me to wait 10/15 minutes, when she was next up . Perhaps I will start a new thread on WeChat use and benefit , Let me ask you guys, under which forum should I start the thread?
  • dmode
  • 08-01-2018, 10:59 PM
WeChat, mostly utilized by Chinese, has proven very useful IMHO, to keep in touch with providers, discover new providers and especially useful by not having to use personal cell number, remember 7 Star Spa? WC allowed me to message my shop favorite ahead of a desired visit, this ensured I’d be greeted by her and enjoy her company for playtime, all the while Mamasan was unaware, Mamasan didn’t want girls being contacted by mongers on personal cell phone. I would send a WC text of my impending arrival she would either wave me in or tell me to wait 10/15 minutes, when she was next up . Perhaps I will start a new thread on WeChat use and benefit , Let me ask you guys, under which forum should I start the thread? Originally Posted by mikemendez
Men’s lounge
  • Cl1pp
  • 08-01-2018, 11:47 PM
Anybody know what happened to Paris from 7 Star? She was model hot and horny as fuck.
Anybody know what happened to Paris from 7 Star? She was model hot and horny as fuck. Originally Posted by Cl1pp
Last sighting was the ladies had setup shop in Orlando.
^^^^^ I agree, info on how to use WeChat would be greatly appreciated and yes... the men's lounge section is the perfect place.
^^^ agree
Where is the Men's lounge?
Depends on where you are, but here it is called the Men's Lounge on the Houston home screen.
Where is the Men's lounge? Originally Posted by Thedman67
You have to have Premium Access to see the Men's Lounge.
Just started a new thread for using WeChat in “Men’s Lounge” Houston.