URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Highway 6 N near Clay rd
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black in a ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slightly bigger than Lila but by no means fat at all. Cute face, about C cups and decent ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review, was hoping for Lila 2.0. Too bad, Zoe needs to step up her recruiting efforts.
Anybody went with Zoe?
You’re not gonna get there. She says “Only in your dreams.” Mamasan only.
Okay sports fans. I went last week and nailed Nora. Quite a performance by a very hot AMP girls. Like the full length mirror in the rooms. Appreciated the view of reverse Russian with her tongue up my ass. Zoe was not there when I arrived but returned before I was finished. She walks in and I say “Paris how are you?” She says she is Zoe now. For those not aware of 7 Star or Zas, she was an ATF for many of us older mongers. She still looks good, must be mid 40’s now.
Went back yesterday and got Sunny. Not has pretty as Nora or Lila, but has better effort, if that is possible. Zoe was there and tried to get here number, but she said I should text her at the shop #. Asked her out to dinner, got a reply that she will try soon. Not holding my breath, but will report if I get in again like old times
You can't be serious! There are 2 chances of that happening none and less then none. If you had that kinda game you wouldn't be chasing a girl that has more rides on her than a 747
I really want to go again but I should be saving my money lol... miss the good Ole days when this service was more common
Obviously some the comments above are coming from mongers that never tapped her. If you knew here in a biblical way as I did, you would be chasing her too. Well worth the effort. Still have memories from a long time ago
Zoe never worked in Houston before this shop was open.
Originally Posted by Ragingrod534
I know man...a bunch of fucking simps. No wonder whores these days feel so entitled.
  • Ltl69
  • 08-30-2024, 11:00 AM
asking whores to dinner is straight up mental illness. very much puts in perspective the degree of weirdos in the hobby.
  • Ltl69
  • 08-30-2024, 12:52 PM