Ladies-is there anything "quirky" about guys that you like that isn't "normal"?

I have a thing for guys with a bit of a gut. Not a big belly, but a little beer gut is a major turn-on for me. Don't know why. I was raised in Florida and my boyfriends were always surfer/skater types and they all had a little belly.
I think a washboard stomach is sexy in a picture, but if I had the choice between a 6-pack stomach or a little beer belly, it wouldn't even be a contest.
I have a GF who is turned on by guys that are bald. Any other ladies have turn ons that are not the norm?
hmmmm interesting! I get so turned on by a guys tanned muscled calf!!!!!
Lol Heather, if most girls had your fetish, guys wouldn't work hard anymore for their washboard abs.. Oh, and I think you'd like my body then..
hmmmm interesting! I get so turned on by a guys tanned muscled calf!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
That's me I have the best calves.
I walk a lot.
I'm waiting for one of the ladies to say she loves old, wrinkled, ugly guys... then
ThatManFromTexas---I do like OFFs{old fat farts}...lol!!

{Heather I also love a bald man with a gut...lol}
Why settle for a six pack when you can have a keg?
So having a bit of a gut is a "quirk" that isn't "normal"?

We hobby. One of the reasons is that WE aren't normal in one way or another.
Apparently, I need to set up a double with Heather and DallasRain. Skater's calves and thighs and bit of a belly. Now, if either of them can appreciate that 'Tripod' was my my first choice for handles we would be set!
I have a thing for guys with a bit of a gut. Not a big belly, but a little beer gut is a major turn-on for me. Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Soooo... a spare tire around the middle is good ... the whole damn Buick is bad....
So having a bit of a gut is a "quirk" that isn't "normal"?
Originally Posted by boardman
Maybe I put that wrong. I meant that we are "supposed" to be terribly excited by a washboard stomach, full head of hair, gleaming white straight teeth etc. With me, I don't care for a washboard stomach. A bit-bit-of a gut is sooooo sexy to me. H
I have a beer gut thing too
I like peachfuzz. On the back of he neck, his arms, thighs, you name it. A bit more hair is cool, but there's something about rubbing my fingers through a man's soft 'baby hair' that turns me on.
Hhhmmmmmm. Heather I would do a double with you anyday. Lol. I get soooooooo turned on by a rugged bad boy biker type. Especially if he has long hair or is bald! And I love tats! Of course I will take any man that calls me a slut,pulls my hair,spanks my ass,and pounds me good. Lol
Bad boy types (that still respect me though), confident, a bit of a gut (but not "the whole buick", which cracked me up when I read it), and older. Those are a few of my turn on's.