Beaumont and Victoria

I make a trip a month to NOLA and either Corpus or The Valley. I would love to meet some new friends and to establish a client base in those two cities. Any ideas? I even checked Backpage, where BTW, I’d rather not advertise. I’ve just heard too many sordid stories about it. That said, it seems Beaumont has a BP following but Victoria doesn't.
Nola in the summertime is slow.....but if you like to party,it's a great place so if ya just want to "pay for a vacation",then I say come on down babe!!!!..the best ad site for it is backpage/eccie/eraps/p411
You could plan a trip to Beaumont.
i get lots of clients from Beaumont, they come to me though. i dont have the time to drive that far back and forth, it doesn't pay off. ive done really well in NOLA though. Not in the summer, last time i went was in November. i get lots of request for Katy and Pearland as well. Wish i could be of more help.
hey sub babe..i will be in htown next week...call me if you are not busy!!

I do great every time I go to Beaumont!!
wherever you go hon,have fun!!
i get lots of clients from Beaumont, they come to me though. i dont have the time to drive that far back and forth, it doesn't pay off. ive done really well in NOLA though. Not in the summer, last time i went was in November. i get lots of request for Katy and Pearland as well. Wish i could be of more help. Originally Posted by subcilla
Oh definitely; I was thinking as a stop along the way to and from the Valley or NOLA for a several day stay over.
hey sub babe..i will be in htown next week...call me if you are not busy!!

I do great every time I go to Beaumont!!
wherever you go hon,have fun!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hey my number is still the same, call me
Sweets.... We welcome all in Bmt. Looks like more of the guys are starting to pitch in and help. Also, it helps to start placing ads at least a couple of weeks in advance to give the guys a little time to get funding together. I know that might be asking a lot, but it might help in the long run.
I will do that Sub babe!!

I Love Beaumont guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!