For you DH

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=289468#post289468

I for one was dissapointed that SoulManIke stepped in so quickly. That could've been fun.
fuck shit damn..........that didn't last very long.

Is there a London, Texas?
We could then sublet it to BP hotties............I'm just saying.
We could all go in on a room...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=289454#post289454 Originally Posted by notanewbie
It doesn't say whether it's furnished. You know, Bamboo Towels and Blue Water shit like that.

We could then sublet it to BP hotties............I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Any idea what an 18 x 18 room goes for by the 1/2 hour?
she's somewhere in Mayfair or Chelsea part of London. I can't get the names right.
she's somewhere in Mayfair or Chelsea part of London. I can't get the names right. Originally Posted by vipgfereferrals
Is that London, Texas or London, Arizona?
We could then sublet it to BP hotties............I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
It doesn't say whether it's furnished. You know, Bamboo Towels and Blue Water shit like that.

Any idea what an 18 x 18 room goes for by the 1/2 hour? Originally Posted by boardman

I am thinking we open our own COIN-OP in the coin-op. dh-screening, nan-recruiting bp ladies, boardman-training and texas gator-marketing and advertising.
she's somewhere in Mayfair or Chelsea part of London. I can't get the names right. Originally Posted by vipgfereferrals

Alex,
Your link doesn't work...
I wanted to look at your hot ass pictures and well.....you know........
Is that London, Texas or London, Arizona? Originally Posted by dearhunter

Maybe she meant Paris.
I am thinking we open our own COIN-OP in the coin-op. dh-screening, nan-recruiting bp ladies, boardman-training and texas gator-marketing and advertising. Originally Posted by notanewbie
When's the open house?
Maybe she meant Paris. Originally Posted by boardman
WTF

sofia and Paul are with Paris Hilton in London, Texas?????
oh its www.vipgfereferrals.com

maybe if you copy and paste in the browser
Originally Posted by vipgfereferrals

FAP, FAP, FAP
WTF

sofia and Paul are with Paris Hilton in London, Texas????? Originally Posted by dearhunter
No! Paris, Texas!

You're gonna have to lay off the GSO3 before we open the new and improved coin-op.