Anyone Seen Asian Hottie HONG LEE ?

I saw this nice ad from Hong Lee on Dallas Backpage, I spoke with her on phone and sounds nice, but before seeing her I wanted to see if anyone has any info on her. She looks Hot.

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...Ad?oid=9630486
Google that phone number and different girls appear.
I did google 214-527-4613 & 2145274613 but not pulling up any info, not even backpage. I do know the posts on 214-606-3070 & 214-554-7769 are defintely random girls. Are you saying she is part of the same team. If so I do appreciate the info.
Hey Hot Rod, I made a mistake. I was doing research on another asian girl on BP. I shpuld have opened the link first. I only threw my two cents in because I was researching today when I saw your post. Sorry about the confusion.
She looks really hot
let us know what you find out.
Definitely would see her if she's for real.
Well, any information on this gal? any reviews?
Well, any information on this gal? any reviews? Originally Posted by Risky1
NCNS on Friday night.
If all goes well Im planning to try to schedule something later today, and well defintely pass on the info.
it seems with asians you never get to see the girl in the pics, so my trust level is very low, JR
Don't listen to what some people have to say. Just trust what you think and go for it. She is very hot, I would try it out.
miss Evans could you come to college station so we could try you out.... sorry for stealing the thread... hong lee does look hot!!
Someone, please see her. I just love asians. Tell me she is real and she lives in Dallas and not South Korea.
  • seok
  • 01-17-2010, 04:21 PM
Through the backpage ad I found this... http://s895.photobucket.com/albums/ac153/dastephanie48/

Several girls on the same page - One of them is Dakota. Don't know if that means anything but I'd be wary.
miss Evans could you come to college station so we could try you out.... sorry for stealing the thread... hong lee does look hot!! Originally Posted by flowerflower1
I love too.