Encounter: Jodi James: by Definition - " without an equal in quality or extent; matchless. " The Body, The Face - Incomparable

Date: this week
Name: Jodi James
User ID:: 462081
Phone: After screening
Email Address: jodijames2018@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=462081 ; https://preferred411.com/P289690
City: Ft Worth
State: Texas
Address: Adjacent to Meacham Airport
Activities: Her Signature Hugging and DFKing ( imagine you're being devoured ), LFK, Loads of Body Worshipping Foreplay and Sexy Talk, BBBJ on Steroids, Ball Sucking, Intense DATY, Doggie, A little CG, Missionary, & lots of Pillow Talk
Hair Length and Color: Dark Brown with Fire Red Highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Simply put, Jodi is one of the most striking women in the hobby. When you see her smile, her eyes, those lips, all the features of a fine looking woman, it's a wow moment !

Tough to tell her height as she was wearing high heal boots when we initially met and the rest of our time was spent mostly in a prone position. I'm going with 5'6" and no more than 120 lbs.

Jodi has a tight body, she's all beauty and muscle. She is indeed impressive. Don't know why she wears a bra, her MM'S are maybe a large " B " but they stick striaght out from her body and look fantastic.

Her face and lips are truly angelic. She moves effortlessly with confidence like a highly successful athlete. As others have noted, she's just GORGEOUS all the way around.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review man,

I am sure she will be telling her friends:

But it don't worry me cause I love Charlie Brown
Yes I know I love him so and I'm proud to be the girl
To hold his hand while travelin' through this
Charlie Brown
Nice one CB !! Great pics !! As you said, this creature really looks like a "Goddess" !!
Thanks for the review.
is this the same jodi james that was with private connection a long time ago?
Based on having sat across the table from her for an hour and having read the reviews, I'd say she's one of maybe two women in Fort Worth who's worth a trip own 183 and 820 to see.
It's great to see others note her as low volume and somewhat UTR.

I just noticed she has zero post.

Tres' cool with that. Scheduling next round asap.
is this the same jodi james that was with private connection a long time ago? Originally Posted by cage196
Yes
Based on having sat across the table from her for an hour and having read the reviews, I'd say she's one of maybe two women in Fort Worth who's worth a trip own 183 and 820 to see. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I've had my hours face to face and purple tingling parts jostling I can assert she's most definitely worth a trip to north Ft Worth.
It's great to see others note her as low volume and somewhat UTR.

I just noticed she has zero post.

Tres' cool with that. Scheduling next round asap. Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
I agree around here the quiet ones are the best. Small effort and you get great rewards with zero drama
Mtasbw, you and me both,shhhish brother

She's an UTR special !
nice
CB....great review!!! Jodi is a great lady! Had the pleasure of spending 3 evenings with her before my move back to NY. Damn I miss the DFW area!!! Looking forward to my next trip down in Dec.
nice Originally Posted by cage196
Nice - that's all you can say?

mtabsw, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were in love.
Excuse me for posting where I seldom do. But this gal is a legend and deservedly so.

The majority of the greats from aspd days are gone. Hooter, Laylonie, Rebecca, all moved on. This review brings back exceptional memories of hours spent with a pure class gal.

HID
wow just wow. next thing you know barbie from private encounters will make an appearance. This lady was amazing then, and looks like nothing has changed.