What is your hobby bucket list? Mine is...

1. Two girls who are very eager to get better grades in my class.
2. Lady comes to my office pretending to be a client. We shut conference room door to talk business.
3. Meet provider in public place like a library. Get L1 in standing up in an uncrowded area.
4. She pretends to be my wife. Another man comes in and take her in front of me. And she loves it, and makes fun of my small penis in front of him.
5. I pay a LOT of money for her to just be over the top into me. I keep pushing her away, but she just won't take no for an answer.
To make it through my to-do list............ ( which seems to grow daily)
To make it through my to-do list............ ( which seems to grow daily) Originally Posted by Goose2u
This ^^^^ is one of the items in my bucket list
Heh. I get that. How many do you currently have on your "to-do" list? I only have 2 right now and hoping they can take care of the first item on my list at same time.
more than I have fingers to count....some are bucket list items in themselves.
1. Two girls who are very eager to get better grades in my class.
2. Lady comes to my office pretending to be a client. We shut conference room door to talk business.
3. Meet provider in public place like a library. Get L1 in standing up in an uncrowded area.
4. She pretends to be my wife. Another man comes in and take her in front of me. And she loves it, and makes fun of my small penis in front of him.
5. I pay a LOT of money for her to just be over the top into me. I keep pushing her away, but she just won't take no for an answer. Originally Posted by timtim001
1 & 2 just got added to my list.
a DAY-LONG multiple-provider blind taste test: each one arrives, gives lil delites her all and takes him all the way to cumpletion, cleans us up, departs w/ a hug & a kiss (and her fee). next provider arrives, repeat. the "best" four move to quarter finals. the "best" two cumpete head-to-head !!
then all return for a round-robin oral delites fest!!!
Heh. I get that. How many do you currently have on your "to-do" list? I only have 2 right now and hoping they can take care of the first item on my list at same time. Originally Posted by timtim001
Damn between here and p411 I must have 30 of them on my list and this month I didn't make a dent in that list just didn't work out with a couple of independents I tried with. Thank God for the Amps lol
Bucket list:
Line 8 women up in a row in doggy and phuck them all one by one greek style
I'm a beggars-can;t-be-choosers kind of guy, so item 1 is to have sex again before I die. If and when that's accomplished, I will return to the top of the list.
Bucket list:
Line 8 women up in a row in doggy and phuck them all one by one greek style Originally Posted by plove35
Agreed!!! Lol
a DAY-LONG multiple-provider blind taste test: each one arrives, gives lil delites her all and takes him all the way to cumpletion, cleans us up, departs w/ a hug & a kiss (and her fee). next provider arrives, repeat. the "best" four move to quarter finals. the "best" two cumpete head-to-head !!
then all return for a round-robin oral delites fest!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
Mmmm now that sounds like a good time
then all return for a round-robin oral delites fest!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
Mmmm now that sounds like a good time Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
i'd even do it with one exceptional oral artiste !!
1 & 2 just got added to my list. Originally Posted by AnnualMistake21

Number two just got added to my list with me playing the part of the client!

I've also got session outside by a private pool on my list and a bukkake session on there as well
Two women all night long, and I do mean ALL night.