How do i go back to having a normal sex life after hobbying

• !VI!
  • 01-28-2016, 11:02 AM
Sorry just curious

How do i go back to having a normal sex life?

i won't get as much, won't make nearly as much money?

how do i grow from where i am? should i go into a help center?
Normal is a relative term. You should more in terms of what you want it to be.
Wirklich was Sie brauchen, um uns Ihre Definition von normal. Ist es eine (1) passen nur? Ist es eine Orgie jeden Freitag Abend?

Eine schnelle Lösung kann Brüderlichkeit Parteien. Viele der Brüderlichkeit Parteien

[Really you need to tell us your definition of normal. Is it one (1) mate only? Is it having an orgy every Friday night?

A quick solution may be frat parties. Lots of frat parties]

In the theory of parallel lives, you care and have real emotions in your life and live it like it matters. What you do in your vocational life is vocational theater, whether its the hobby or being an attorney or a test pilot or a grocery checker. Your real life is who you are and who you care about, not how you put money in the bank. Learn to know the difference between your heart and your wallet and you'll answer your question yourself.
This is why I have a rw job. This place wont matter if i was banned or of it crashed. Either way SP is gonna be alright. Now you need to save and put away some savings. Keep the regulars around you should be fine.
Go on some real dates that don't end in sex. Learn self control.
Go on some real dates that don't end in sex. Learn self control. Originally Posted by Smokin
+100
Focus on getting your life back on track instead of dicks in your pussy...geez. First the poor me thread, now this?
You make it really hard for anybody to take anything you say seriously. You always have and you probably always will.

Aren't you in the military? ...Fuck a damn soldier for Tebows sake!!! Or seek professional help. Won't the military pay for that?
Find somebody who truly cares for you
Sorry just curious

How do i go back to having a normal sex life?

i won't get as much, won't make nearly as much money?

how do i grow from where i am? should i go into a help center? Originally Posted by !VI!
I think you should go to a help center. Make sure the center doesn't have internet access and costumes for you to play with.

P.S. Just FYI, fucking dudes bareback for money who are 2 and 3 times your age is silly. Maybe you should try to figure out how to have a "normal" sex life. You're 21. Grow up and quit your silly attempt at trying to be a rebel.
let me know V if you figure that out... i can tell you one thing.. addiction isnt easy to beat..
im freaking addicted to amp's.. to the point almost where i almost wish id never started going to begin with..i make good coin, its insane how much i throw away
Go hang out at Colettes and start swinging You will have as much schlong as you can handle.
Get on POF go on 1 time dates. All guys will try to bang you on first date and the ones who don't still bought you dinner.
No need to curve the craving.
Stopping the attention whoring would be a good first step.
When you say normal, do you mean monogamous, or vanilla, or even boring? I guess I don't have the perception that sex in the hobby is "abnormal." But only you can know how you define normal..
Welcome to the real world.

As for regular sex. Hope you find someone that loves you for you and from there the sex gets better.

You are very jaded with some of your post.

By the way Facebook account has been taken down,
Not a bad idea to just drop sex altogether for a while either. Just get in touch with who you really are, who you really want to be. Write a list of goals you want for your life, and when faced with a situation, ask yourself if it helps you to attain your goal. If yes, then do it. If no, then don't.