Ladies, is landscaping very important for you? Let's see the best trimming out there

When it comes to men, and landscaping, do you agree that only a few take care of their lawn?
Ladies, how important, and how much of a turn off is it for you, to see a full landscape? And what is the style you like?

Don't be shy to share your landscaping. I prefer some, but not wild.

Let's see who is got the best trimmed Y around here...
I don't have a preference; either shaved or hairy works just fine. Personally, I don't think pubic hair gets in the way of good fucking..
Shaved.
Wasn't there just one of these hair/no hair threads? Sheesh
I think it's important for us guys to keep it clean and maintain. I do it cause I feel like I get more attention down there when it's clean cut. As for the ladies I only like it bare its my preference, I won't even touch if I see hair!
Wasn't there just one of these hair/no hair threads? Sheesh Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Attempt #1376479 to get a bunch of vajayjay pics in a single thread.
If you boys want us ladies to go balls deep and deep throat or tickle your bum with our tounge, a clean shaved or trimmed workspace for me is much appreciated. I will most definitely spend more time down south if it's pleasant!!
But where do you stop? I'm a hairy mofo. No back hair yet, but it's probably coming eventually. I trim the mustache, shave the beard (balls), but how far back toward the asshole should I shave? How far out toward the legs? Can somebody do some manscaping on my hairy ass to show me the right way just once? Ladies? Takers?
I LYV cock & ball worship...so if ya want me to REALLY go to town on ya...shave or at least trim plzzzzz!! lol
I prefer the top to be trimmed and the boys to be shaved. I hate not seeing any hair down there. Men are suppose to be hairy. :-)

As far as the backside, I dont tuma so you can leave that all natural.
  • jrock
  • 02-01-2016, 09:31 PM
Ever fucked a chic after she had "stubble". It's like sandpaper down there. Same thing with a cock that has stubble. Ever rubbed your cheeks against a man's stubble on his chin? It hurts, right? That is the stubble tearing your skin on the micro-scale. The fact is, shaving pubic hair increases the risk of STDs because of the skin abrasions that stubble can cause. I literally had the sides of my dick scratched to the point they bled after fucking a girl who had a little stubble around her lips. So what is the solution? Keep it shaved close, you might add? Well, then you increase the odds of nicks and razor burn. You can't win!! Plus, shaved genitalia makes adults look like children down there, and I don't want to fuck a prepubescent girl. So for me, Au Naturale is both more aesthetically pleasing and safer sex. But....sadly I realize I am in the minority. If only I had my prime sex years in the 70's and 80's......
I initially missed the portion of this thread that was about fishing for pussy pics.

^^^

Nice!!!

Lena, you can post pictures like that anytime, in my opinion.

As for me, I keep it trimmed. Sort of like at the barber shop. Clippers, then scissor cut the rest. Shaved all of the way looks way too fucked up on me in my opinion.

As for the provider ladies, I like some hair. A landing strip or something like that. If not, shaved will do just fine. But that's with providers. With "civilian" ladies, I don't mind a bush. With "civilians", I like it however it comes, hairstyle-wise.
Lena...nice!!

I like trimmed close or bare personally for myself
Attached Images File Type: jpg a.jpg (22.6 KB, 485 views)