Beware of Italian8527

I declined an appt request because a sweet provider warned me against him and he became upset, used inappropriate language and stated he would put an alert on me. I'm new and do not desire this kind of harassment. Guys please be kind to me.
I've reported him as well.
Cheers
Sweet provider I never even gave references just one text and she said she wouldn't and I asked why and wouldn't give reason I'd like to know who so I have right to defend myself...... I've made appointments with lanivip who tours show up looks nothing like pics paid for hour just got cbj she said time almost up hurry at 10 min so left after 15 min took back half donation since not accurate pics paid for hour rushed after 10 min left out door dress i n 15 min so thought half was fair should never of entered but little head was ready and did the thinking..... She bashed me after said I ripped her off when I felt was fair after she manipulate pics and rushed me.....so if I get declined I'd like to know reason why that's all or someone like lanivip could be damaging hobby name
Not an alert. Moved to coed.

This would've been best posted in the Ladies area.
  • j4j4
  • 02-06-2016, 07:53 AM
Your not the only two ladies that don"t trust this guy!
Sweet provider I never even gave references just one text and she said she wouldn't and I asked why and wouldn't give reason I'd like to know who so I have right to defend myself...... I've made appointments with lanivip who tours show up looks nothing like pics paid for hour just got cbj she said time almost up hurry at 10 min so left after 15 min took back half donation since not accurate pics paid for hour rushed after 10 min left out door dress i n 15 min so thought half was fair should never of entered but little head was ready and did the thinking..... She bashed me after said I ripped her off when I felt was fair after she manipulate pics and rushed me.....so if I get declined I'd like to know reason why that's all or someone like lanivip could be damaging hobby name Originally Posted by italian8527
Dude, if a fucking Lady says she doesn't want to see you, that means SHE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE YOU!! Pull up your Big Boy pants and move the fuck on. She doesn't need to give you an explanation - It's her pussy, it's her business, it's her safety, it's her livelihood...Grow up and move on.

And btw, providers sometimes contact providers you have reviewed during screening, without asking your consent, especially new providers. It is inappropriate and unprofessional to a degree to me, but, so what. Again, it's her pussy on the market, not yours!

Move on, she's not the only piece of ass on this site and guess what? If you hadn't gotten butt hurt when she shut you down and used inappropriate language and made a threat (which, for the record, you did not deny) she wouldn't have written this thread about you, compounding your growing poor reputation.

ManSlut, Gatekeeper for The Truth
  • j4j4
  • 02-12-2016, 10:32 AM
He dosen"t get it!