Rebecca NOT bareback.

Hey my loves! I got word that there was a list floating around about girls who offer bb sessions and I'm in it. Well, if this rumor is true I would like to clear the air and let you gentleman know that I do not offer bareback fs sessions. I like to keep myself clean a free from any troubles that bb sessions could bring. In no way do I judge or care if any other girls do but I just wanted it to be know that if I am on that list it is a LIE.I have never offered bareback. Anyways I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!!

Besos,
Becca

Incall lewisville. Outcalls dfw
469 444 0675 for appts.
Whoa! That's so shady. At least you got wind of it. I say there should also be a list of coercive men who pressure providers for BB*S. There are some providers on here who offer that service and clearly communicate that in ads, showcase, and pictures. In my opinion, anyone who even makes one requests to providers who don't communicate that they offer that is a troll! If you haven't consented to that, then whoever might have put you on said list might be a disgruntled troll who felt rejected.
Hey my loves! I got word that there was a list floating around about girls who offer bb sessions and I'm in it. Well, if this rumor is true I would like to clear the air and let you gentleman know that I do not offer bareback fs sessions. I like to keep myself clean a free from any troubles that bb sessions could bring. In no way do I judge or care if any other girls do but I just wanted it to be know that if I am on that list it is a LIE.I have never offered bareback. Anyways I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!!

Besos,
Becca

469 444 0675 for appts. Originally Posted by R3becaAm0r1
Really Really!!! Wow!! I know how you got word of it too and see this shit only proves my fucking point in another thread i post in lmao!!! Smh!!!!! What a fucking joke!!!!

#privatemyass
What list is this you speak of?

Where or whom did you hear of such a list?

Did you see such a list? If so, where Did you see it?

Moderating staff would so dearly love to know.

You can say here or send me a pm if you're shy. Or.......you may see a pm from me if you can't find me.
Really Really!!! Wow!! I know how you got word of it too and see this shit only proves my fucking point in another thread i post in lmao!!! Smh!!!!! What a fucking joke!!!!

#privatemyass Originally Posted by suiram77
If you really thought for a second that things are totally private you really need to get off the internet...
hey dorothy, what are you inferring to?
If you really thought for a second that things are totally private you really need to get off the internet... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Girl you so slow I was being funny lmao!! Now get your ass back to work
Your client knocking on the door.
The list has been talked about openly in coed on numerous occasions. It's no secret that there is a list that exists.
  • BLM69
  • 02-06-2016, 11:15 PM
I think the list is an old tale like ufo sightings, I've heard about them, but never seen it for myself.
How soon we have forgotten about the "leaks" site. I'm betting that list is pretty long by now.
I think the list is an old tale like ufo sightings, I've heard about them, but never seen it for myself. Originally Posted by biglatinmale

Besos,
Becca

469 444 0675 for appts. Originally Posted by R3becaAm0r1
Becca nice marketing campaign. It worked for VI. It shall work for you.
There isn't a list. That's bullshit.

Rebecca, who told you that you are on a list? I think they are probably lying to you to get you to allow BBFS.
I think the athiests need to exterminate the catholics.
There isn't a list. That's bullshit.

Rebecca, who told you that you are on a list? I think they are probably lying to you to get you to allow BBFS. Originally Posted by ithyphallicus