just saying hi......

Hey my eccie people I've been taking a couple of days to myself and do a little soul searching. I'm at a crossroad in my life so all you that have stuck me. Thank you.

Now everyone that I feel has a sore spot with me. Let's just be adult and keep it business at least. I'm not mean or anything. I have a heart still and I love eccie. Especially Dallas you rock my world. So wanted to share so good night and lots of wet dreams.

SP
Nice ThreAD. I'd stick I'd stick it to you if you visited Houston though.
Can I get one of those wet dreams
SP you are awesome babe!
SeanJ
SP you are awesome babe! Originally Posted by seanj317
^^ +1

so all you that have stuck me. Thank you. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Your Freudian slip is showing!
I'd stick I'd stick it to you. Originally Posted by Powerdrive
Wait a min something is wrong here, this thread appears to have nothing to do with !VI! at all, or is !VI! the reason for your crossroad? I am a bit confused as to the lack of any mention at all to !VI! in this thread.
My thoughts:

1) Yeh, I'd be doing some soul searching to if I was known for being !VI!'s mentor/doubles partner...I'd be searching for a Doctor, too.

2) There needs to be a !VI! and SP combination Drama & Alert Forum just for them.

3) "Now everyone that I feel has a sore spot with me. Let's just be adult and keep it business at least."...Why do you even write this crap when you know you're stirring a pot?...smfh

4) Did you BB during your doubles session with VI?....My monies on 'Yes', that's why you're popular with your mediocre look and intellect.

5) At least your grammar and punctuation is getting a little better, I think.
Hey my eccie people I've been taking a couple of days to myself and do a little soul searching. I'm at a crossroad in my life so all you that have stuck me. Thank you.

Now everyone that I feel has a sore spot with me. Let's just be adult and keep it business at least. I'm not mean or anything. I have a heart still and I love eccie. Especially Dallas you rock my world. So wanted to share so good night and lots of wet dreams.

SP Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Good thread SP. Thanks for bring some positivity with those nice words.

Wait a min something is wrong here, this thread appears to have nothing to do with !VI! at all, or is !VI! the reason for your crossroad? I am a bit confused as to the lack of any mention at all to !VI! in this thread. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Why poison a perfectly good thread with that BS?

Why poison a perfectly good thread with that BS? Originally Posted by izzy32
I was only joking, but look what happened in the post right after mine, and you can tell by the time stamp that it was being written before mine was even posted, so it was inevitable.
I'm sick and tired of hearing about !Vi! especially from you SteveOTX!!!!! This thread has nothing to do with her so if you have nothing to contribute to the topic at hand (SexyPlatinum, you are awesome) then don't say anything!!
Vi I don't think of her and no she is the least of my problem ok so I have stayed out of her thread so yeah keep it out of mine and I didn't want any ducking drama in my thread. Now I know that you are not a guy so yeah.
Well you definitely don't like attention off you. Well I don't need that I am a independent woman. I don't need I get what I want period
So please be nice and keep that drama shut with and Vi.
Dammit auto correct lol. Oops and btw people yeah I've changed and what to I with others is no ones business as long as I don't cause any violence. Or steal and I don't have to. I wanted a simple support and you guys show me who the mature ones are.
SexyPlatinum, you do your thing. You are good at what you do and don't worry about the folks on this site. Just be you. Drama comes with the territory. I like to just ignore it and move on.