Why some providers are YMMV??

What's the reason why some providers including Myself might be a little YMMV with some clients
and then not with others. Sometimes Clients can be YMMV too..Not just the women. Good question..
But First let's talk about the definition of YMMV.

Does it stand for: Your Mouth, My Vagina? You wish

or how about: You make me Vomit.

My version and meaning of YMMV.

Your experiences may differ..Below listed are prime Examples of my YMMV..Buyer beware. LMWAO

A client is interested in visiting the Greek islands. He goes on to tell you
that he was their last night, and how wonderful it was. Now he wants a BBBJ from you!

Yea Your Mileage May Vary!

A client contacts you on short notice, requesting a quick BNG. Your Client shows up proceeds to the bathroom, and
while he is getting undressed jumps in the shower, and says I hope you don't mind. I really need a shower.

Yea Your Mileage May Vary!

A client contacts you repeatedly with a ton of emails, pm and text messages in hopes of booking a long session. Goes on the describe all the things that he wants to do to you.
Gets you worked up and excited. Appt day comes only to change his mind to a Quick Visit!

Yea Your Milage May Vary!

The Moral of this story is " Guys Let's keep in mind..PROVIDER'S are PEOPLE TOO. We have good days and Bad days
just like anyone else. When booking an appt with a provider, you shouldn't go in with the high exception's that your experience will be just like the last guy.
And then disappointed that it didn't happen the way you imagined.

In closing I will leave you with these thoughts. Clients get what they give. Women (Providers) often mirror the level of enthusiasm, courtesy and passion that their clients give them. A pleasant and Positive experience goes a long way!
Be courtesy, respectful and show some consideration for her time.
And YOUR MILEAGE MAY NOT VARY!

A client contacts you repeatedly with a ton of emails, pm and text messages in hopes of booking a long session. Goes on the describe all the things that he wants to do to you.
Gets you worked up and excited. Appt day comes only to change his mind to a Quick Visit!

Yea Your Milage May Vary! Originally Posted by uniquemonique
Is this a repeat client? Because I assumed you cant talk like that to them on text and pm's.
YMMV = Your Money My Vagina
In closing I will leave you with these thoughts. Clients get what they give. Women (Providers) often mirror the level of enthusiasm, courtesy and passion that their clients give them. A pleasant and Positive experience goes a long way!
Be courtesy, respectful and show some consideration for her time.
And YOUR MILEAGE MAY NOT VARY!

Originally Posted by uniquemonique

I agree you get what you put in to it. Some gentlemen like the wam bam thank you ma'am. There's nothing wrong with that, that's their deal. I don't go asking guys how their experience with a provider went cause I know my experience will be different. If it was the same then she would be a robot, that's no fun. If a provider takes the time to look at my profile i.e. P411 and makes those things happen and treats me like a king. I'm going to reward her for her efforts cause she went on and beyond with her efforts. If it turns out to be a regular visit she will receive her gift for her time. I'll let a lady know that I enjoyed her company and if I don't get a response. It is what it is I'll move on to the next one, I like a little connection, if not its boring. Again you get what you put in to it!:mf_gentleman :
Your Money My Vagina...YEA I Forgot about this one...NICE bobo1cg
Reviews can be great tools for marketing matters, but unfortunately, there are a few bad aspects of review culture - one of them being that with reviews, gents often fantasize/expect their experience to be a carbon copy replica of John Doe's experience. It's plain unrealistic.

BUTT, keep in mind that the term YMMV doesn't have to have a negative connotation. I want for every rendezvous to be unique in its own way, mechanical illusion of passion doesn't cut it for me. What's that word again?? Vibes? Chemistry? Yep!
Hey I love your comment... Sinfulj "What are you doing tonight???"
YMMV = Your Money My Vagina Originally Posted by bobo1cg

A little comic relief! Love it.

The only times I'm YMMV is if something smells bad or is visibly funky, or if a guy acts like a total jerk. Other than that I'm horny and ready to rock and roll! If I'm having a bad day I'll let you know hours ahead of time so we can reschedule or you can visit another lady.

I do agree many things can effect your mileage though, from personalities to bad hair days. It just depends on which two people are getting together on which day under what conditions.

Why are some providers ymmv?

Because humans are ymmv and providers are human.
I think the ymmv thing can be avoided with research done by both participants in the session. Just because a guy asks to see you, doesn't mean you have to. I look at reviews, posts, get references....if I see or hear something that doesn't mesh with my services or personality I pass on getting together. Maybe I'm too simplistic in my thought process.

However, this was a good post and presented very well. Props to the OP. I love Your Money My Vagina.....
Hey I love your comment... Sinfulj "What are you doing tonight???" Originally Posted by uniquemonique
Washing my beard
Washing my beard Originally Posted by Sinfulj
Rough riding....
Rough riding.... Originally Posted by THN
nah sliky smooth
Yes people are YMMV. I always try to be as respectful to the providers because I'm hoping you are happy and by you being happy you make me happy. If your a dick you will get Ricky treatment , do you expect providers to be obedient sex slaves?
  • L.A.
  • 02-10-2016, 12:33 PM
do you expect providers to be obedient sex slaves? Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Now you're talking!