Im new on here....advice

I keep reading this thread and all i hear about is V!. The majority of the community hasnt met her and isnt interested in that. Especially not doing bb on film. Ive been to 3 providers recently and all were great in their own way. That was before i got on eccie. Therfore, i have not "cred" here. I am admitatdly new to the hobby, but i was hoping this wasnt what it was all about.
Please, someone redeem this hobby. (With something other than flamimg someone)
Most of my clients are lurkers, a lot of them schedule via p411 or email and just use this site for research/homework.

dont get sucked in by the drama and all will be fine, there are lots of lovely and safe ladies here to choose from.
  • b2pop
  • 02-10-2016, 03:58 PM
+1 Jules. There is always drama here if you want that. However , there are a lot of great providers do you research and give honest reviews. Everything else is all BS.
hard2reach should just concentrate on taint ...
Most of my clients are lurkers, a lot of them schedule via p411 or email and just use this site for research/homework.

dont get sucked in by the drama and all will be fine, there are lots of lovely and safe ladies here to choose from. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

I couldn't agree more. The less you are involved in all the BS on the board, the more of a chance of having really good experiences. We ladies love lurkers.
I couldn't agree more. The less you are involved in all the BS on the board, the more of a chance of having really good experiences. We ladies love lurkers. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
There are lurkers on this board? Say it ain't so!

Hi Reese!
There's a lot of providers who are newbie friendly, don't burn any bridges, and be respectful of the ladies. That's all I got
I keep reading this thread and all i hear about is V!. The majority of the community hasnt met her and isnt interested in that. Especially not doing bb on film. Ive been to 3 providers recently and all were great in their own way. That was before i got on eccie. Therfore, i have not "cred" here. I am admitatdly new to the hobby, but i was hoping this wasnt what it was all about.
Please, someone redeem this hobby. (With something other than flamimg someone) Originally Posted by Hard2reach
Just stay away from Co-Ed Discussions and you'll be fine.
There are lurkers on this board? Say it ain't so!

Hi Reese! Originally Posted by ovaltine

Lol... yep. Shocking, I know!

Hey handsome!
Ignore the !VI! drama. That's a aberration. Things will get back to normal soon. Hopefully....
Bump this shit.