What the hell happened?

This site seems to be in death mode what the hell? coed is nothing more than a pissing contest and the chat room is no more than a sausagefest. What happened around here???
Ots a whore board what do you expect rainbows and glitter
This site seems to be in death mode what the hell? coed is nothing more than a pissing contest and the chat room is no more than a sausagefest. What happened around here??? Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
You may have suffered a Rip van Winkle snooze.

Somehow the word respect has gone awol.
I think the OP has a point. The dialog here has lost something and just ain't what it used to be. Some of the more respected members (male and female) seem to have faded into the background and only chime in occasionally. Kayla started a thread on this with a well-thought-out post here: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1625877 but it soon drew so many nonsense replies that I think many got weary of trying to keep up. Perhaps everyone is all wrapped up in the !VI! drama.
Some of the more respected members (male and female) seem to have faded into the background and only chime in occasionally. Originally Posted by billw1032
A result of increasing levels of incivility, which also deter lurkers from contributing.

The status quo, however, does not exist without the consent of ownership/management.
Not sure how long ago the "good old days" were but there have always been idiots of both sexes who talk a lot but contribute nothing.
A result of increasing levels of incivility, which also deter lurkers from contributing.

The status quo, however, does not exist without the consent of ownership/management. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Says the celibate guy that's looking for a wife here. Though he did make one post not referring to Fort Worth being so far from Dallas.
Ots a whore board what do you expect rainbows and glitter Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You are fucking hot. When you coming to Dallas ?? You single ?? Lololol
You are fucking hot. When you coming to Dallas ?? You single ?? Lololol Originally Posted by Pillikari
Dork
Dorfy gives good throat punch.
Well Duthgar, why don't you try using this site for what it was mainly designed for - 1) Research some pussy 2) Go out and pay for this pussy 3) Come back and tell us how good that pussy was

Stay away from the Drama Forums if you can't hang...Really, someone bitching about the cesspool Chat room?...WTF do you expect, a mother fucking Rainbow & Glitter Sausagefest?!...Where the fuck is Sweater Puppies to bitch slap your whinie ass?
Dork Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I Love ez women
I blame the providers. If they just gave out a few freebies here or there, all the drama would go away.
Where the fuck is Sweater Puppies to bitch slap your whinie ass? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Ahhh... Sweater Puppies. There's your answer to what is wrong with the board. I miss him/her/it...
I think owner and mods do a hell of a. job. You think it's easy to deal with this biz ?? This place is one of a kind. I tip my hat off to these guys.