Away for a while

I've been away from the hobby and decided to try my hand (no pun intended) at it again. But upon trying to find providers I quickly realized I can't even see anyone's picture. I can't even read my own reviews. I understand not being able to read others' because I'm not upgraded but it's a sort of catch 22 if I can't search for providers in order to decide which provider I'd like to see by at least seeing a pic in order to start providing reviews so that I can become an upgraded member. I'm not willing to pay for premium access because I might only see one or two providers. I haven't decided that yet. You can see that last time I was active it was not for a great amount of time. Am I missing something about how to search for providers? Did the search change while I was away? Thanks in advance for your help.
Providers can no longer advertise on ECCIE.
Suggest you do at least a detailed spa review and see if your ECCIE BCD access returns.

A lot changed in Sept of 2018 when ECCIE changed many of their policies as markmars alluded to above where ladies no longer allows ladies to post advertisements due to SESTA laws that went into affect. Also ECCIE changed it's picture policies as well. So "tweaks" have occurred here and there.

If you really want to consider jumping back into the hobby, consider joining OH2 which was a back channel for ECCIE but has been coming on strong as ladies can post ads and rates, etc. It is growing by the day and very popular in Texas and IMHO more user friendly.

https://home.ourhome2.net/forumdispl...?7-San-Antonio

Good luck,

SF
Thanks SpurFan I wasn't sure if we could mention other sites.
Hey, Thanks SpursFan and markmars. I appreciate the heads up. I'll have to take a "deeper" dive into OH2, pun intended. ;-)

I remember reading some of your reviews (SpursFan) when I was more active back in the day. Very enjoyable reads, by the way.
Gotcha,

My pleasure to assist. Just play safe, have funners just post your reviews with the board(s).

SF

Hey, Thanks SpursFan and markmars. I appreciate the heads up. I'll have to take a "deeper" dive into OH2, pun intended. ;-)

I remember reading some of your reviews (SpursFan) when I was more active back in the day. Very enjoyable reads, by the way. Originally Posted by conquer_it_all
There are no "providers" here. We are all republican voting, cross burning, hymn singing, God fearing people. You are in the wrong forum.
How long does it take to get an account created on OH2. I registered last week and have sent a couple emails still nothing. Is the site working for everyone else?