Name: Wynn
Phone: 469-873-0078
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net/
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: 635 and 35 area
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIP
Hair Length and Color: Long bleached blonde. Roots are black but most of the hair is blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very nice body. I love her tan skin, very soft. C cup breasts, pretty much shaved down below, just a little stubble.
Recommendation: Yes
Wynn is great. Nice review.
Wynn will suck all your energy out
  • Aoi
  • 10-02-2022, 08:11 AM
Wynns been accepting my children since RR
Wynns been accepting my children since RR Originally Posted by Aoi
I liked RR locations. I could the opposite direction and get a lap dance
  • Aoi
  • 10-06-2022, 08:54 AM
Good days.

Damn you China
Ah...I'd love to try this place, but i'm not sending my real name and/or ID and a selfie. Nothing good can come from that.
I like Wynn’s bleach blonde look.
Ah...I'd love to try this place, but i'm not sending my real name and/or ID and a selfie. Nothing good can come from that. Originally Posted by Bigverde50
Yes, they require a selfie, usually holding up one or two fingers. As for the ID, you do not have to show all the details. They are making sure that you and the ID owner are the same person from the pictures. It helps if you have been approved by one or more of their competition and can provide a screen shot of an appointment with one of them.

Yes, there is still risk, not trying to get you to provide anything to them, just making sure you know that you can block out the personal information on your DL. Happy hunting
I hear you about the sending of personal info.
  • Aoi
  • 10-19-2022, 08:00 AM
Take a picture of your DL. Open up paint. Cover up literally everything except your first name, physical stats and picture.

Unless the studios are equipped with facial detection software, they aren't going to care
I thought all it took was the secret passcode over the phone. I saw Wynn and had a great session. My energy may come back to me to let me type a review.
PT: Wynn will drain that energy out and then some.
  • Aoi
  • 10-26-2022, 05:36 PM
I thought all it took was the secret passcode over the phone. I saw Wynn and had a great session. My energy may come back to me to let me type a review. Originally Posted by Pinktacofan
Passwords can be shared.

Wynn is worth a selfie