Amy at Lovely Angels

Not a full review. I’ve reviewed her before and so have many others Just some comments. I have seem Amy regularly the last few months and I think she is a great all around provider. AMP, Studio, Indy, doesn’t matter. I always have great GFE or PSE type sessions with her, depending on my mood. She’s beautiful, sexy and fun. I always enjoy being with her. Only thing that keeps her from being absolutely perfect is a little bit of a language barrier, but we always seem to get around that! I might be a white knight or Simp or whatever the term is these days, but I will keep going back as long as she is in Dallas. Amy is a great provider ! That’s all I got to say.
Lovely has me by the balls since shes been here and before that it was Vicky so I been wanting to try someone new. Amy has been on my radar so I might give her some love soon.
I have seen Amy a few times. Always a good time with her. If I cant decide on someone to go see, or I want a sure fire good time (aka dont want to take a chance), she is my go to.
I heard Amy might not stay for much longer, I'll have to swing by and shot off a couple loads before she heads out.
Due to Amy's consistent level of quality I'm looking forward to another repeat visit with her this week.
I heard Amy might not stay for much longer, I'll have to swing by and shot off a couple loads before she heads out. Originally Posted by City_Punk77

Well damn if thats true, I may have to try and see her this weekend instead of a new person. Gotta get in at least one more
Say it ain't so?? Amy has been an atf of mine since she came.
I was gonna see Amy again next week (assuming she’s available)
OK
Sources said Amy is to stay until 2024.

[/QUOTE]
Let's all do our best to make her feel welcome and show her some Texas hospitality. Maybe we should put together a BBQ and invite all the AMP girls.

Sources said Amy is to stay until 2024. Originally Posted by yoconejorabbit
Let's all do our best to make her feel welcome and show her some Texas hospitality. Maybe we should put together a BBQ and invite all the AMP girls. Originally Posted by dallaswill
I actualy took lovely on a date to texas road house, she can EAT! Shes def, an atf!!
I actualy took lovely on a date to texas road house, she can EAT! Shes def, an atf!! Originally Posted by Atlas Muse
LOL, I'm the one who told her about TRH since she likes steak alot. Mentioned it in my review. Glad she enjoyed the food .