New here

Hey, I'm new to Eccie. I'm verified on other sites though. I've heard a lot of good things about eccie. Anybody interested in helping me become more familiar with everything?
You will be popular around these parts.

Love your nails in the 2nd to last photo.
Thank you.
Welcome, What other sites are you on? I would like to take a look!
Welcome! Them nails be good for back scratchin!
Howdy & Welcome
Howdy & Welcome Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Thank you
Im new here too and i cant seem to figure out how to do any kind of posting or anything on here! I am new to eccie and memphis! Sorry for intruding on your post miss jessica, and sending positive vibes hoping you have delightful success!
Im new here too and i cant seem to figure out how to do any kind of posting or anything on here! I am new to eccie and memphis! Sorry for intruding on your post miss jessica, and sending positive vibes hoping you have delightful success! Originally Posted by Mia sauge
I'll send you a private message
Guys, correct me if I'm wrong, the best way is to interact in the coed section as advertising is no longer allowed due to our wise politicians passing a certain law that would leave the site open to liabilities.
Guys, correct me if I'm wrong, the best way is to interact in the coed section as advertising is no longer allowed due to our wise politicians passing a certain law that would leave the site open to liabilities. Originally Posted by Romero3599
Oui!