User ID: -
Date: 01/29/24
Name: Shirley
Phone: (512) 939-0034
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: -
State: -
Address: On San Antonio St downtown. Near 17th. 2 covered parking spots in the back.
Activities: FBSM, B2B, breast worship, Russian
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Her rack is stacked and ass is flat. Pretty face and not too old
Recommendation: No
I have been here and seen Shirley with no problems. This spa has been clean every time I have been here. I have watched them change the sheets each time after my sessions. Shirley is a sweet girl and I feel this review is untrue also. I know this will not affect me returning to Rejuve.
This is a BS review no one on god’s green earth would have these symptoms and not see a urologist my guess he busted a nut in about 30 seconds
Originally Posted by TXLonghorny
Nope. Rejuve has been the only place I've been. Been in a dedicated relationship for 2.5 years, had the sexual component pretty much end end, and this was my first time back in the hobby in years and first time doing anything sexual in months.
This is a BS review no one on god’s green earth would have these symptoms and not see a urologist my guess he busted a nut in about 30 seconds Originally Posted by Worthless man
Have you tried seeing a solid male urologist as a new patient when requiring a referral? It is up to my PCPs discretion. I would have loved to get real answers sooner to rule out sooner.
This is a BS review no one on god’s green earth would have these symptoms and not see a urologist my guess he busted a nut in about 30 seconds Originally Posted by Worthless man
I'd be happy to post images from redacted visits indicating fungal diagnosis if you'd like.
Let me be clear, if other people are indicating that Rejuve is a clean place, by all means listen. I am posting my own personal experience as someone who this was my *only* deviation from my routine. If irritant contact dermatitis would cause the urethritis I am experiencing, I would not post this review and chalk it up to the oil used.
My recommendation is, it’s important to shower before and after every visit for your own safety. No matter how “clean” a place appears, I’ve seen girls roll back the same towel they used on me for the next guy. Whenever I visit a spot, I play close attention to the hygiene practices, and don’t repeat if I see basics lacking. Same applies to the girls and the guys. I don’t think girls shower between clients, but I hope they cleanup with wipes. Hygiene is extremely important to ensure safety of everyone involved.
Wow. get a Z-pack asap! sheesh