Nails and pedicures???

While obviously being a black man I am initially attracted to a sexy lady with a nice round ass!!! I find myself also looking for ladies that have their nails done as well as a nice sexy pedicure. Ladies I would like to know if you feel having your toes and nails done makes any difference? Guys does this also attract you to a provider?
I feel it is very imporant to keep hands and nails done.Do you want my fingers wrapped around your friend and finger nails look like they have been chewed up?? Alot of guys love feet and it just isnt sexy not to have a good pedicure.......
  • Dad
  • 11-02-2010, 10:06 AM
I find myself also looking for ladies that have their nails done as well as a nice sexy pedicure. Guys does this also attract you to a provider? Originally Posted by HoustonHotRod
No. Too busy checking out other features.
Yes!!!! I agree Icey , love the fact that you think that its important too , by the way I notice that you always have your nails and toes perfect , very sexy, Lady
By the way it's not a deal breaker , but it is a huge consideration. I just prefer that a lady's hands not look more manly than mine.
There's a few that I know that keep pretty well manicured.

IceyCakez
BabydollSnow
Caramelqtee Mila--never met her before but I've heard she's very clean and well manicured. I can't imagine her being as fine as she is and not be manicured.
Tonia Touche'
Kayla Price
Thanks for chiming in Ice , it is definitely a sign that a lady cares about her appearence
Anytime Hotrod
Um, I think he was referring to me. LOL

I'm Daddy Ice. U can be Lil' Ice.
In general I love seeing ladies that take their time to get "nails done,hair done,everythang did" I find it even more sexy seeing a lady taking care of herself.
No Doubt Biggie , I'm with you my man.
I to like a lady that is well kept;
Whoops Ice I just seen that....lol....My bad
Pretty feet are mandatory for me. I am not one to suck on toes, yuck, but I love a well manicured set. French manicure/pedicure? Pass.
In general I love seeing ladies that take their time to get "nails done,hair done,everythang did" I find it even more sexy seeing a lady taking care of herself. Originally Posted by Biggie_Smalls
+1