Photo/Video Friendly Reviewers

So, who are the reviewers in Houston/Dallas/Austin that routinely post reviews that contain in-session photos and/or videos?

I've started a list but it's rather short.

4funn
Alpha_Male
GT1369
Lucky01
MrBigD
MrBangBang21
Skittlez

Who am I missing?
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
My thoughts exactly.....

Shouldn't the more appropriate question be, who are the ladies that allow vids/pics to be taken of them during sesh, and then posted publicly?

Your assertions seem to suggest that these guys take such footage whether or not it's allowed by the lady and then post it.
My thoughts exactly.....

Shouldn't the more appropriate question be, who are the ladies that allow vids/pics to be taken of them during sesh, and then posted publicly?

Your assertions seem to suggest that these guys take such footage whether or not it's allowed by the lady and then post it. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I can't control how you interpreted my question, but, no, I am not asserting anything along those lines.

Some reviewers, like those listed above, make an effort to take in-session photos/videos (with the permission of the providers).

I, along with many others, greatly appreciate such reviews because it helps us potential clients develop a better idea of what we will see and/or experience once we reach the incall door.

I have been around for a while and it's refreshing to see updated, current photos of high quality instead of the airbrushed, glamour-shot type photos in many of the showcases around here.
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Most likely a hooker pic/video collector
  • Duk3
  • 08-05-2016, 02:16 PM
slickrick281
AAG
I can't control how you interpreted my question, but, no, I am not asserting anything along those lines.

Some reviewers, like those listed above, make an effort to take in-session photos/videos (with the permission of the providers).

I, along with many others, greatly appreciate such reviews because it helps us potential clients develop a better idea of what we will see and/or experience once we reach the incall door.

I have been around for a while and it's refreshing to see updated, current photos of high quality instead of the airbrushed, glamour-shot type photos in many of the showcases around here. Originally Posted by iomega

Oh please ... what a load of elephant crap ...

I have been around for a while and it's refreshing to see updated, current photos of high quality instead of the airbrushed, glamour-shot type photos in many of the showcases around here. Originally Posted by iomega
So, doesn't what I said hold some merit, in that it might be more prudent to list out ladies who allow pics/filming during sesh?

Maybe a lot of gents don't ask for it because they think the lady would say no and/or would be offended or creeped out. Perhaps more gents would be willing to do this, if they knew the lady was open to it.

And it seems like to me, for those ladies who are open to such things, it would only help their business more.

So, it would be a win win.

Maybe you can start a 2 part list of gents who like to post reviews with images/vid as well as ladies who are open to such things.
it's one thing for the lady need to allow the moment(s) being captured.

But, for this discussion, it's more important that we know she allows the pics or vids be published.
Or maybe he just likes dick.. CILISI
It's hilarious how everything around here becomes a conspiracy. But, again, I've been around here long enough to know that I should have known better than to think that this discussion would have gone in any other direction. Shame on me.
Mr. Cockalatte does. of course he always asks the provider before if he can post any pictures or videos. But I know he does it to help the other gentleman have a better idea I'll call the provider really looks like.

So, who are the reviewers in Houston/Dallas/Austin that routinely post reviews that contain in-session photos and/or videos?

I've started a list but it's rather short.

4funn
Alpha_Male
GT1369
Lucky01
MrBigD
MrBangBang21
Skittlez

Who am I missing? Originally Posted by iomega
I've had some guys link me to some pretty cool private videos of you ladies

they're much better than what's posted

especially the ones of some of you ladies gettin barebacked
Heh
I've had some guys link me to some pretty cool private videos of you ladies

they're much better than what's posted

especially the ones of some of you ladies gettin barebacked Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Sure buddy...we believe you!

You are the same guy who has had over 20 400$ overnights with elite eccie providers