A public apology

I just wanted to take a quick second to apologize to anyone who's had issues reaching and scheduling with me recently.
This last month of summer has myself and many milfs running around like crazy.

I pride myself and my business on my TCB skills, which have been lacking (imho) and I promise after the 22nd things will hopefully go back to normal for me.

If you'd like to set a visit before then I am asking for a days notice. After the 22nd I can go back to short notice,same day ...

Thank you all both hobbyist and providers for all your support,wisdom,and of course the laughs.

Stay safe and have fun!

The ORIGINAL Nikki Sixx
Keep your chin up hon, only 2 more weeks
So true.
Getting the kids ready for school.
Today was the first day of school down here. Three Elementary school age little ones to get ready for school in the morning. Got to get them up, dressed, eat cereal, and out the door. It's non-stop "I don't want to go to school" and "What do we need school for? It's stupid."

Sigh... On the plus side though, I work nights and after they are on the bus, I can sleep in peace.

I hope everything goes smoothly for you providers with little ones.
I can certainly relate. Before I came back I thought juggling a business and motherhood while enjoying a bit of providing would be a piece of cake.
Mine are both teen age and over achievers (yea!....Fuck!) So my day has started at 4:45 foe the past two weeks multiple pick ups drop offs,parent meetings, clothes shopping. ......I swear they better put me in a super nice home when I get old! They like to tell me they have such and such,like a day or even hours before! Laids and gents with little ones enjoy it while they still bring home crayon drawings!
Very classy Nikki - well done
I can't wait for school to start. Lol
I can't wait for school to start. Lol Originally Posted by Raquel Ryder
Me an you both lady! I feel like we ladies should have a first day of school brunch! Just to celebrate!
Heck ya I'm in! Sweet Dulce should set it up. She's good at that.
Me an you both lady! I feel like we ladies should have a first day of school brunch! Just to celebrate! Originally Posted by nikkivikkisix
Me an you both lady! I feel like we ladies should have a first day of school brunch! Just to celebrate! Originally Posted by nikkivikkisix
OK, Well you and the other two beauties have lunch and if you have the time and energy the next day how about I just meet you and worship your hot bod and relax you into never never land?
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
GS,

Can you believe that this steaming hot lady has two teens. Hard to believe looking at the smoke cumming off her body in that shot!
GS,

Can you believe that this steaming hot lady has two teens. Hard to believe looking at the smoke cumming off her body in that shot! Originally Posted by Dynalow96
Can't.

I almost lincked a nude shot but damn everyone loves Wonder Woman.
The last 2 weeks have been particularly tough and I'm waiting on school to get back to it. Kudos to you super mom's