Shitsho....er, ...Shineho...pro...whatever

Stop the forum spam. It's just a huge Declaration of how lonely, sad and emotionally vacant your life must be.

The Persona was cute maybe up until the third post? Now you're just chitlins and gravy? You just come off as offensive at this point. Back off, try and humor us maybe once a week with something really funny. You're not funny anymore, it's just stupid now.

Notice how all the "ladays" are lining up to reply and all of your posts? Oh wait, they are not.

Seriously, you are over doing it - again. Shut the fuck up.

Bottom-line Urkel, give it a rest.
Mytho, oh mytho, my self esteem was never decided by what women or dudes think of me. I'm Shine and literally could care less about the opinion of this board. I'll leave for three days then show up with 5 threads. You think about me more than I ever would you. Toodlez...
My humor is for me only clown. Like this is my free time. Trust me when I'm hustling you won't hear from me, so thanks for making a thread in my honor. I don't even think about you when I'm taking a shit.
Stop the forum spam. It's just a huge Declaration of how lonely, sad and emotionally vacant your life must be.

The Persona was cute maybe up until the third post? Now you're just chitlins and gravy? You just come off as offensive at this point. Back off, try and humor us maybe once a week with something really funny. You're not funny anymore, it's just stupid now.

Notice how all the "ladays" are lining up to reply and all of your posts? Oh wait, they are not.

Bottom-line Urkel, give it a rest. Originally Posted by Mythos
Best post you've made in a while Tummy
Lmao
Mytho, oh mytho, my self esteem was never decided by what women or dudes think of me. I'm Shine and literally could care less about the opinion of this board. I'll leave for three days then show up with 5 threads. You think about me more than I ever would you. Toodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro
So you...could careless??
Then careless...because most if not all your posts are...careless.
Lmao Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Your posts and his are about equally relevant

Bottom-line Urkel, give it a rest. Originally Posted by Mythos
I agree. 8 of the 11 latest posts were started by shinepro. Give it a break. Also, it’s one thing to speak Ghetto, another thing to write Ghetto. It was funny the first couple of times, but not anymore.
I agree. 8 of the 11 latest posts were started by shinepro. Give it a break. Also, it’s one thing to speak Ghetto, another thing to write Ghetto. It was funny the first couple of times, but not anymore. Originally Posted by Oralist

With autocorrect it's very difficult to write like that now a days. Either he has to turn it off on his phone or approve his spelling on every other word. Seems like a lot of unnecessary work to me.
Gentlemen, like who really gives a foook. College goals, foooking become relevant on a hooker board. It's foooking football time now anyway and the last two hour episode of power, plus basketball! I think I'll be ok. Damn my HeB cashier is foooking cute. And she likes waffle House. Toodlez...
Best post you've made in a while Tummy Originally Posted by Bankshot
Attention lemmings; I don't hear you without box wine and bologna.

Toodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro
Bye
Mytho, like do you think I really give a foook about my membership on a hooker board. We good over here. I don't sell pussy; so this won't stop my money. Toodlez.
Bro just give it a rest. Your mad annoying
I’ve made a personal decision on this. If a new thread is started by shinepro, I’ll not even bother to Click on it. No more multiple, rambling posts with fake Eubonics for me. This was my last Click on a shinepro thread.
^^Ditto