Chemistry

Imagine you show up at someones incall and from the get go you notice there is ZERO chemistry between you two. Do you politely cut it off and leave or try to push through to see if something clicks?

I could've posted this in ladies area but I already know (for me anyway) I at least try to push through and find something about them I like or hope they have hidden talents. I mean who likes those weird moments, right?
Zero chemistry = waste of time. Time is money.

That said if he’s polite and has made a reasonable attempt at good hygiene and the provider is professional and has made a reasonable attempt at good hygiene the only objection is that you simply do not enjoy each other’s company or attitude.

Why not cut the session short and cut each other’s loses?
What an awful situation to find yourself in. The only time this happened to me was in a 3some. The chemistry wasn’t there and they honestly didn’t seem all that interested in each other. I’ve been hesitant to try that again for that reason. What can you really do though? If the Gent bails there would surly be backlash from the provider. If the provider does, bad review. This calls for a lot of IOP, forcing yourself to let one rip and calling it a day! Lol
As much research as I do before reaching out to someone, I feel there’s a pretty good chance that I will feel some chemistry with them. So far that has held true for me.

If the day comes where that happens, and it’s not because of blatant misrepresentation by the provider (which the research should mostly prevent), then I would continue forward as I would think it rude to take up that much of a ladies time just to say “never mind” at the door. Besides, as you mentioned, once you get going you may find some hidden talents!

There’s my two cents.
I leave. If the vibe isn’t right, my dick will shrivel up like a grape. After a lot of failed experiences, I’ve figured out ways to spot a dead fish. They’re usually very unenthused, have poor eye contact, and tighten their lips or turn their heads when you try and kiss them. I’d rather masturbate.
  • 05-07-2019, 11:59 AM
There is “chemistry”,and then there is ackward, weird or strange.

How much chemistry could you develop during a 1st time BNG or Qv? lol
I felt horrible as normally I can click with just about anyone. This gent was clean, well mannered and trying his best. However it just wasn't clicking for us. I would feel like a bitch to just stand up and say "hey this isn't working, so I'm gonna have to end this."

I gave it my all and hopefully it showed at the very least.
So I take it you stuck it out and made your way through the session?

Chemistry can be a two way street. We're both of you not into it, or was it just you not into him?
W.A.L.D.T.
I felt horrible as normally I can click with just about anyone. This gent was clean, well mannered and trying his best. However it just wasn't clicking for us. I would feel like a bitch to just stand up and say "hey this isn't working, so I'm gonna have to end this."

I gave it my all and hopefully it showed at the very least. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
At the very least, you’re getting money, we’re losing it.
It's very rare that I don't develop a connection, however there have been a few times that a gent has been very nervous, intimidated or informed me of his social awkwardness. I have done my very best to make him or them (couple) feel at ease and at the most level of comfort I can provide during their time or experience with me.

Pulling my tits out always helps.

I can honestly say that I have developed some of the best friendships from Men I have met in the Hobby over the last 15 years. A few have been relationships and the rest are genuine with like minded individuals in the lifestyle

I can usually get along well enough with just about anyone. I only had one time where the vibe was pretty meh because it became pretty obvious that the person I was communicating back and forth with through PMs and texts was not the lady herself. She was polite though and I still went through with the date, but that was the last time I reached out to an unknown through the Welcome Wagon!
This is probably the most important reason in why I primarily visit strip clubs. I can chat with the ladies and choose those I click with. I would hate to visit a provider and have her just awkwardly or unconvincingly go through the motions. That’s why a provider’s posts are every bit as important as her reviews. It lets me see some of her personality.

I do, however, agree with Berkleigh. A lady whipping out her tits always helps. ��
It's very rare that I don't develop a connection, however there have been a few times that a gent has been very nervous, intimidated or informed me of his social awkwardness. I have done my very best to make him or them (couple) feel at ease and at the most level of comfort I can provide during their time or experience with me.

Pulling my tits out always helps.

I can honestly say that I have developed some of the best friendships from Men I have met in the Hobby over the last 15 years. A few have been relationships and the rest are genuine with like minded individuals in the lifestyle

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Berkleigh's tits could solve world hunger! In fact, I can't think of a situation her titis would not make better.
I had something similar happen on an outcall in Atlanta. Lady shows up, beautiful, exactly as portrayed on her profile. We visit for about 10-15 minutes, and there is literally nothing there between us. I was having a bad time and it was going south in a hurry. I finally told her it was not happened and we agreed to part amicably. She was cool with it and so was I but it was uncomfortable for a bit.