URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...d/439920793256
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Outcall to my Hotel off Thru Way
Activities: DATY, BBJ, CFS,
Hair Length and Color: Long Hair to the Middle of her back and Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Her body is amazing, and her ass is a masterpiece. Her left breast is pierced, and they were nice and perky. She smelled great and had an beautiful smile!
Recommendation: Yes
My review is not fake. I just saw her last night and everything I said is what happened.
I maybe new to this board, but I have plenty of boards that I have a lot of reviews on. You all need to calm down. There is no need to lie about an encounter and yes I know it happens. This is not one of those times.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Screenshot_20240924_173628_TextNow.jpg (268.6 KB, 91 views)
iamjustme

I’m not one to randomly question a review (been dinged one too many times for what they call an unwarranted quack of a review, it’s happened once and I learned my lesson), they usually play themselves out and our Mods most times get to the bottom of them right or wrong, but I do see why some may be skeptical. Especially after a well respected member on here gave us a very bad report on here recently that she’s up to a few tactics that none of us wanna deal with…ever. Wanna solidify yourself as a respected member on here (“on here” being the key words)? Give us a few reviews of well respected providers and all the questions will go away. Only having 5 posts and 1 review in two years doesn’t help either btw. Nor does a screen shot of a random text exchange. I’m not trying to be a prick, although I’m known to be one at times, but that’s not my intention here at all.

And just a suggestion, work on your ROS in your reviews. Your first attempt was a bit lackluster. J/S

Congrats tho for getting PA on your first review.