Writing a New Review....!???

Here is a link showing example reviews. Please take a look if you write them:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=20014

Do not write a review if you are too tired to paint a picture of what happened. I read over 15 or more reviews tonight and half were 8-10 sentences or less.

Do we want to read "War and Peace" or "Roots" ...absolutely not. Do not write one if you are in a hurry.

You will not get credit for a review if you write (4) sentences and then PM us ask to why you didn't get credit.

Do not write a review if you don't have good contact information. That doesn't help the provider or other hobbiest.

My first (2) reviews were trashed and I didn't get credit. Don't cry if you don't get credit, try again.
Fill in the blanks on the review form. Leaving off name and contact info will not get you credit.
  • Trey
  • 08-15-2012, 08:30 AM
Do pics get us extra credit
Yes!!!!

As long as they are of the girl and not your dick.
  • Trey
  • 08-15-2012, 08:54 AM
What if the girl is sucking my Dick?
It will get our attention, not necessarily credit.
Do pics get us extra credit Originally Posted by trey
Only if she is holding a sign that says "monkeypaw was here"

Yes!!!!

As long as they are of the girl and not your dick. Originally Posted by boardman
And no hariy legs either.

What if the girl is sucking my Dick? Originally Posted by trey
Unfortunateley that's some sort of rule violation.
  • linux
  • 08-15-2012, 01:56 PM
Guys I'm offering lessons in how to write reviews at the low, low cost of fifty dollars an hour.

You won't be the best reviewer here (since that title is reserved for me) but I'll make you a pro. Inquire within.
What if the girl is sucking my Dick? Originally Posted by trey
Unfortunateley that's some sort of rule violation. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

Simple, just blur out your dick!
Simple, just blur out your dick! Originally Posted by DickEmDown
That's kind of like blurring out the rims in the pic of a kool ride...lol
  • RGB93
  • 08-15-2012, 03:10 PM
LOL best yet

Yes!!!!

As long as they are of the girl and not your dick. Originally Posted by boardman
Yes!!!!

Thanks for the input BM. I was ticked when I started this thread but your reply had me cracking up! HA!!!
  • Seedy
  • 08-16-2012, 10:09 PM
Simple, just blur out your dick! Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Well shit DED, in my case the whole fucking screen would be blurred out..........ROTFLMMFAO

Seedman, would that be to make sure it was blurred out? Kinda like saturation bombing, if you blur enough you will finally find and cover it?
What are reviews?