Twitler rolls on the USA in front of Putin

Why didn’t Obama and his team want to stop Russian hacking? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Because he was being more "flexible" as he promised them before the 2012 election.

The other factually accurate reason may be that the "Russians" were also staging anti-Trump demonstrations, which the DNC found "helpful" (they thought!).

Also, they just "knew" they were going to win! Remember the Eccie Pundits!
IBComerade. Did they promise you a dacha? You get your “workers” back as some kind of reparation for the Civil War?

Squirm away. Twitler sold us out. Plain and simple.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Odumbo sold the U.S. out, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, e.g., Odumbo and hildebeest gave 20% of the U.S.' uranium reserves to Putin in exchange for $140 million plus in donations to hildebeest's foundation, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, while you still live under the bridge with the bats.
Odumbo sold the U.S. out,

....gave 20% of the U.S.' uranium reserves to Putin in exchange for $140 million plus in donations to hildebeest's foundation, ...
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
... you failed to mention .... Iran, Syria, and Eastern Europe.

The "I can be more flexible" comment was directed at the promised "missile defense" of Europe ...

.. and the Christians in the Middle East who were "sanitized" by the "JV" groupies he refused to eliminate .... and

Oh, yea, the Russian meddling in the 2016 election, which he claims existed, but denied it when "panning" Trump the candidate!
If you put all the pieces together here's what you get. The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination. Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him. Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate. The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump. The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts. After all this Trump still wins the General Election. Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections. Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data. The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof. This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media. Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media. Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president. All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President. This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play.

Let that sink in.......
President Trump probably doesn't trust our "intelligence agencies"

These are the same people, (Clapper and Brenner, Rice, etc), who conspired to launch the ridiculous "Russian Collusion" campaign in order to nullify the 2016 election.

It seems every news article concerning US agencies always star out with, "they are above reproach" I think most are part of the Deep State and entrenched bureaucracy that still can't get past the fact that Hillary Clinton lost.
Thank you Alex Jones, you fucking RETARD.
Trump punked the media again. I wonder if Mueller will go to Russia to interview the Russians. And if We’ll hand over Bill Broder and his $400 million campaign contribution to Hillary! Go ahead Bob, pack your bags and go get them Rooskies.
Trump punked the media again. I wonder if Mueller will go to Russia to interview the Russians. And if We’ll hand over Bill Broder and his $400 million campaign contribution to Hillary! Go ahead Bob, pack your bags and go get them Rooskies.
So the usual people are getting their panties in a wad over President Trump "attacking" our "intelligence" community. You mean the same goofs who have done nothing but try to remove a legitimately elected President because they don't like him? Using a proven fake dossier, spying on American citizens, ignoring subpoenas from Congress. That "intelligence"? Why on earth should President Trump defend these goofs? All this is doing is driving even more voters into the Trump/Republican camp come November.
So the usual people are getting their panties in a wad over President Trump "attacking" our "intelligence" community. You mean the same goofs who have done nothing but try to remove a legitimately elected President because they don't like him? Using a proven fake dossier, spying on American citizens, ignoring subpoenas from Congress. That "intelligence"? Why on earth should President Trump defend these goofs? All this is doing is driving even more voters into the Trump/Republican camp come November. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
I would hardly call it the same "goofs".

Ryan. McConnell. McCain. Corker. Flake. Burr. Rubio. Portman. Banks. Graham. Gallagher. Gingrich. Kasich. Cornyn.

A short list but all Republicans. Many more could be on the list.

A much shorter list would be Republicans who support what Trump said in Helsinki.
Trump punked the media again. I wonder if Mueller will go to Russia to interview the Russians. And if We’ll hand over Bill Broder and his $400 million campaign contribution to Hillary! Go ahead Bob, pack your bags and go get them Rooskies. Originally Posted by bambino
Actually Browder did no such thing, EATLER. The $400 million is utter bullshit. And of course he’s a foreign national, unlike Sheldon Adelstein or the Koch brothers.

Putin wants Browder bad. Twitler can’t backpedal fast enough.

If anyone got played, it’s the knuckle dragging alt-right lemmings who need to decide if they support Twitler over America. Is that you? I don’t think you’re that fucking stupid.

His ass is fucking TOAST!

But a stable genius...
Actually Bowder did no such thing, EATLER. The $400 million is utter bullshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's Browder, not Bowder. I agree the $400 million is a bullshit inflated number. But I also suspect there may be something behind Pooty-Poot's allegation - otherwise he wouldn't have made it. If it's 100% fake news, why don't you stop oinking long enough to provide a link?

Bill Browder seems like a relatively honest, stand-up guy to me. He was one of the largest investment managers in post-Soviet Russia. Putin's henchmen seized and looted his company, then murdered his accountant (Magnitsky) when he blew the whistle.

Pooty-Poot just wants to "question" Browder now so he can sprinkle polonium-210 on his next meal.
Or Broder?

The Magnitzky Act puts Puto’s assets in jeopardy, right? And those of other Russian oligarchs?

How about those American oligarchs?

Do stand with them or us?
Actually Browder did no such thing, EATLER. The $400 million is utter bullshit. And of course he’s a foreign national, unlike Sheldon Adelstein or the Koch brothers.

Putin wants Browder bad. Twitler can’t backpedal fast enough.

If anyone got played, it’s the knuckle dragging alt-right lemmings who need to decide if they support Twitler over America. Is that you? I don’t think you’re that fucking stupid.

His ass is fucking TOAST!

But a stable genius... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Where’s the toast PIGLER???? Mueller can go to Russia to pursue “justice”. Because they ain’t coming here. Mueller can’t even put on a trail with the Russians who did show up. You’re innocent until proven guilty in this country you moron. Mueller can get his dick hard fucking with Manafort, Gates and Flynn. At the end of the day it means nothing.
Or Broder?

The Magnitzky Act puts Puto’s assets in jeopardy, right? And those of other Russian oligarchs?

How about those American oligarchs?

Do stand with them or us? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

or a certain pig.