Need Help to lay my Dad to rest :(

My dad Danny was paying for the wrong type of insurance for three years me and my brother found this news out today my Dad died March. 11, 2016 I was told by the insurance company he was paying for the worng insurance he was paying for accidental death insurence Now we can't lay my Dad to rest.
Me and my family do need the help to lay my father the rest so if you could help out that would really a blessing..

If you could help my donate anything will help
Here a link you can donate too

https://pages.giveforward.com/rememb...&ref=um_sharer
Sorry to hear of your loss.
its okay just need a lil help for the funeral costs
Sorry for your loss. I lost my dad recently too. I've heard some people try some sort of "gofundme" campaign or similar. You may also ask to speak with a funeral parlor and see if they offer ideas from prior folks who've had similar situations. Maybe some churches offer assistance or discounted services? Anyway, good luck, chin up and you have our condolences.
I've given clear instructions to my family – not one cent goes to a parasitic funeral home. When I'm dead, I'm gone and that carcass is not me. My mind is what makes me unique, not an arm, leg, or whatever. Tell the hospital, funeral home, whatever to throw the carcass in the garbage. Don't give them any money. Zero.
Wtf yo? ^^^