URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....rgeous-Latinas
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: Bbbj, doggy
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Gabby is I would guess about 5'5 or so. Nice thin body. Very nice ass. She does have some loose skin on her belly from previous child birth. Deflated A's Pretty face.
Recommendation: Yes
Great details here! She’s a fun girl!
Naty is very good to go, I went in yesterday and she is a cute little tanned El Savadorian with very nice MMs in the DD range (no scars, implants through armpits as she explained to me). She's cute as a button with braces, she has a bubbly sense of humor. She's a total pleaser and smells great and tastes even better. I was told that I was her first client - which means I broke her hobby cherry! She sucks good and likes to kiss, my kind of girl. Also, she came hard as I was pegging her in mish, I went down for a taste of her cream and it was delicious. :-p
Naty is very good to go, I went in yesterday and she is a cute little tanned El Savadorian with very nice MMs in the DD range (no scars, implants through armpits as she explained to me). She's cute as a button with braces, she has a bubbly sense of humor. She's a total pleaser and smells great and tastes even better. I was told that I was her first client - which means I broke her hobby cherry! She sucks good and likes to kiss, my kind of girl. Also, she came hard as I was pegging her in mish, I went down for a taste of her cream and it was delicious. :-p Originally Posted by dogtown
I couldn't even get an appointment with her....she was booked.
Naty is very good to go, I went in yesterday and she is a cute little tanned El Savadorian with very nice MMs in the DD range (no scars, implants through armpits as she explained to me). She's cute as a button with braces, she has a bubbly sense of humor. She's a total pleaser and smells great and tastes even better. I was told that I was her first client - which means I broke her hobby cherry! She sucks good and likes to kiss, my kind of girl. Also, she came hard as I was pegging her in mish, I went down for a taste of her cream and it was delicious. :-p Originally Posted by dogtown
Lol sorry bro she been around for a while
SMH.

“Natty” is someone that’s been around for a while, bro.

I’ve fucked her many times already.

She was “Nikki” at other agencies.

Your bubble has been burst. You’re welcome.

We’re not that special with this people, bruh!
Yeah I tried to see Naty yesterday but she was not responding to the scheduler text so I saw Gabby again. This round was better than last Friday whew that view!!