URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...B-972-905-0202
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Should’ve been at my apartment
Activities: None
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Gem took advantage of my kindness and taught me a lesson. She said she needed an advance to cover some issue she was having. She took the money and strung me along, and never came. Reminded me of a valuable lesson we all should remember, we are only the tricks. I had seen her before and really had a good time, so I lost some money but she lost a good client. Don’t fall for it like my dumbass did!
Recommendation: No
I’m sorry to hear that. I’ve seen her over the past few years, and she’s always been trustworthy. Maybe she hit a rough patch.
I am sorry to have to say it, because she was fantastic fun the last time we met!
Wow! She's out there doing people like that?? Desperate Times/Desperate Measures
It never amazes me how these girls do things like this, and somehow don't realize how much they're actually losing. Too bad for her.
Sorry to hear about your experience man. She was one who was on my list. Thank you for sharing. No shame in what you did. It's clear that the for the most part these ladies are providing a service. They're not giving their time for free. But like a favorite waitress you can have ladies that you prefer to see and these women can like you in the sense that they find you pleasant and safe and good clients. So I totally get where you coming from and she lost several customers with this review. Thanks for your honesty
if you are still participating in the hobby during our national health crisis then you are a double dumbass
There are two posts on OH2 that say the same thing: ripped off by Exotic Gem. Real shame. She's been around for some time and whether or not you liked her services, she was pretty dependable. Clearly that is no longer the case. Caveat emptor!!
I was one of the posts on OH2 and just posted here as well. Her past reviews were stellar. Meeting her in person was just awesome. Then things changed.

I tried reaching out several times to get her side of the story but met with silence on DMs and then harassing texts from strange numbers.

It really is sad.
Onestarter, I was the other post on OH2. She is also sending me odd texts this morning. Way off of the personality she showed the previous encounter!
those texts may not be her. I hope they are not her but someone else.
Looks like you can take the HoodRat out of the Hood, but you can’t take the Hood out of the HoodRat!
Looks like she fucked this guy over too!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2708315
Ain’t that the shits!
She's probably laughing all the way to the bank!!!