kissablemelissa

If you see this please know I am trying to connect with you.
Have you tried Twitter?
Mr. Burgundy, I hope you get to see her. She is a treasure.
She's active here and on 411 too - are you sure you didn't leave a big skid mark in her bed on your last visit?
She is fucking amazing! Great kisser, amazing BBBJs, and one tasty clam
If you see this please know I am trying to connect with you. Originally Posted by iLuvRon-Burgundy
She's busy ripping off customers with a "deposit" scam. Once she's run out of suckers to fleece, she'll reach out to you and try to scam you.
She's active here and on 411 too - are you sure you didn't leave a big skid mark in her bed on your last visit? Originally Posted by mtabsw
Omfg!! Lol
I’m here! You can find me on any of the verified sites, and as far as what Slubby said. I have no idea what he’s talking about!

Have a great weekend y’all!

Kisses,
M

PS) I’m not hunting anyone down! Lmao
@ Slubby

Where do you get your information from? Unless its happening to you, that shit is not remotely true. I have been see Melissa for a while and had been nothing but gracious. Now, if you offer up some evidence to back up your statement, I will gladly retract mine.
She's busy ripping off customers with a "deposit" scam. Once she's run out of suckers to fleece, she'll reach out to you and try to scam you. Originally Posted by slubby

I'm sure that that's not true. KM doesn't do that
Can't believe what slubby says at all !!!

Slubby where are you coming up with this BS !!
KissableMellisa has as solid a reputation as anyone in the hobby. Anyone who has seen her knows this.
That's right she does
KissableMellisa has as solid a reputation as anyone in the hobby. Anyone who has seen her knows this. Originally Posted by flanker1017